New version of Ohio Riders

Casper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like salty...you know what balls taste like

the forum that was so much better than this, tasted like salty balls? wow u really must hate it here....if you just miss the old days, they make planters nuts now with sea salt to give u that extra spunk youre used to

o fucking k does that make you happy that I'm now rubbing your nuts? are you that fucking needy?
holy shit!!!! I am blown away by the rounded corners and shadows...

Damn, Angry much?

Maybe you need to go rub one out and come back when you can play nice with the other kids. :wackit:

I'm using IE2 with my windows 98 on my moded MAC all looks great to me just takes a bit to load since I've got a rotary dialer on my dial up connection.

Can it upgrade to IE6? I run IE6 on my win98se box. And for the record, it's win98se hacked to win2000sp4 level. And it don't get infected. (Nobody would want to...)

I was kidding Tom. :(

I figured that when you said MAC, but what the heck do I know about MACs, (other than how to fix and break them.) I wasn't kidding, the hacked win98 machine barely runs anymore. Game duty mostly. And one of the other updated computers is used only to check out virus and trojans. Oddly, when running FireFox, serious trojans apparently prefer to start up IE for the attack. Go figure...

• 4 weeks later...