New version of Ohio Riders

Casper

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually takes you to the first unread post in that thread. So, if you haven't read the thread, it'd take you to the first post. However, if you've read the thread, it'll take you to the first post you haven't read. In theory anyways.

Sweeet... You DO listen! :D

It actually takes you to the first unread post in that thread. So, if you haven't read the thread, it'd take you to the first post. However, if you've read the thread, it'll take you to the first post you haven't read. In theory anyways.

is that new? every other forum, including this one currently, takes me to the end of the thread?

in theory is right - it doesnt work

even in that thread on there i posted in, i clicked the arrow and it took me to the top of page 1 still

fuck firefox. It let a trojan download on my shit a few weeks ago. thankfully Microsoft security essentials stopped it.

visit the same site with IE8 and it blocks the download in the background.

plus I have no idea what you are talking about but it behaves normally for IE8. IE9 will be out shortly anyway.

opera i gave up on it's pos that only looks good.

google chrome is just too plain (no options)

plus I've seen 100x's better looking forums that that one and IE works good with them. I don't see what's so special about ohio riders. it's actually really stripped down and boring looking.

Edited by serpentracer

fuck firefox. It let a trojan download on my shit a few weeks ago. thankfully Microsoft security essentials stopped it.

plus I have no idea what you are talking about but it behaves normally for IE8. IE9 will be out shortly anyway.

plus I've seen 100x's better looking forums that that one and IE works good with them. I don't see what's so special about ohio riders. it's actually really stripped down and boring looking.

:cry:

:popcorn:

...plus I've seen 100x's better looking forums that that one and IE works good with them. I don't see what's so special about ohio riders. it's actually really stripped down and boring looking.

Don't know about you, but I'm here for the content and the people.

"Boring looking"? Looks fine to me. I'm on another VB-based board, and they've gone the other way - way too much "bling" for lack of a better word, to the point that it infringes on the site's usability. That site, by the way is probably 5 times as large as ORdN, judging by the # of members and posts.

if this place sucks so bad, just leave? :confused:

Man, hate much? If you know anything about vBulletin 4, you'll know that ALL vB4 sites have problems with IE. IE doesn't render CSS3. That's just a fact. IE9 is coming out, and it'll work on it. But it isn't out. Kinda like me saying FireFox 4 will block trojan downloads. I posted a screenshot of what it looks like in IE8. No rounded corners and no drop shadows. IE doesn't render opacity either. Again, that's part of CSS3 which IE doesn't currently render. On IE, it does look quite boring.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc351024%28VS.85%29.aspx

This is not how it looks on Opera or IE:

attachment.php?attachmentid=2032&d=1285171463

So, instead of slamming my work, how about you offer up some constructive criticism? What is so plain about it? What sites are you on that are 100X better? What would you like to see? Why do you hate it so much?

Man, hate much? If you know anything about vBulletin 4, you'll know that ALL vB4 sites have problems with IE. IE doesn't render CSS3. That's just a fact. IE9 is coming out, and it'll work on it. But it isn't out. Kinda like me saying FireFox 4 will block trojan downloads. I posted a screenshot of what it looks like in IE8. No rounded corners and no drop shadows. IE doesn't render opacity either. Again, that's part of CSS3 which IE doesn't currently render. On IE, it does look quite boring.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc351024%28VS.85%29.aspx

This is not how it looks on Opera or IE:

So, instead of slamming my work, how about you offer up some constructive criticism? What is so plain about it? What sites are you on that are 100X better? What would you like to see? Why do you hate it so much?

man I'm not slamming your work LOL.

I'm just not into using firefox. it lets trojans and viruses download without you knowing.

if i didn't have MSE running my computer would have one of those bs things that take control of your browser and shit running that can't be stopped.

IE9 is kinda out. you can download the beta right now. I'm a little hesitant still. last time I did any beta installation it hosed up some stuff. and IE doesn't get uninstalled from a system restore.

http://windows.microsoft.com/ie9?os=winvista&arch=a&browser=ie

but dude, come on, I've seen plenty of more stunning web forums before that didn't need the latest browsers etc. and that was back in 2003. lol

Edited by serpentracer

man I'm not slamming your work LOL.

I'm just not into using firefox. it lets trojans and viruses download without you knowing.

if i didn't have MSE running my computer would have one of those bs things that take control of your browser and shit running that can't be stopped.

IE9 is kinda out. you can download the beta right now.

http://windows.microsoft.com/ie9?os=winvista&arch=a&browser=ie

but dude, come on, I've seen plenty of more stunning web forums before that didn't need the latest browsers etc. and that was back in 2003. lo

noscript

adblock

with those addons, nothing has ever got on my comp with ff....ie sucks dick

and if theres much better forums, leave? he didnt say u "need" ff, he just said some borders wont show right on ie8

noscript

adblock

with those addons, nothing has ever got on my comp with ff....ie sucks dick

and if theres much better forums, leave? he didnt say u "need" ff, he just said some borders wont show right on ie8

I'm not saying ohio-riders sucks. so get the fuck off my ass already fag. I said there are way better looking forms that don't require special updated browsers to view them.

the forum I'm thinking of has been offline since 2004.

and I'm not saying casper isn't doing a good job either. how you guys think that is hilarious.

Edited by serpentracer

I'm not saying ohio-riders sucks. so get the fuck off my ass already fag. I said there are way better looking forms that don't require special updated browsers to view them.

the forum I'm thinking of has been offline since 2004.

and I'm not saying casper isn't doing a good job either. how you guys think that is hilarious.

And I said post links to said forums. That's all.

IE doesn't render css3. That's just a fact.