Who is up for a october dyno day? Cost $0.00 :)

DTM Brian

i would gladly kick in for the cookout , but would look funny driving down broad street with a bucket of potato salad on my head . will try to work something out , ill check back to verify date . Oh yea im just dropping by for the appearance not dynoing . every time i do mine gets worse . So need a tune soon

OR,

My apologies for not making this happen Sunday. A couple of reasons for me letting this slip through the cracks.

1. I was having a PM with Casper asking if I wanted to make the Dyno Day part of a OR meet and greet. For some reason communication stopped on this.

2. Rewind back to last monday with a customer coming from Chicago with an RX7 ended up getting another motor build. The end result was over 100 dyno pulls and 20+ hours of dyno time starting with the first 15 hours friday at 2:00 pm till 5:00 am sat morning. I was then back in the shop three hours later for a dyno day for 2 mustang clubs. Once that was done the RX7 was back on the dyno to finish the tuning so he be back in Chicago at 8:30 am for an import race. This Rx7 pushed back to other tunes that have to be completed by sunday evening so they can be returned back to their customers on Monday. Needless to say I just ran out of time and plan on sleeping for a couple days after I get these cars done tomorrow.

Being a 1 person operation is not always the easiest thing to do in my business. Maybe there is still enough time in the year to make this happen.

Wow. I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. I have been looking high and low for somone around central Ohio to take my bike to for a tune. I've had a big air kit for my bike for several months, but wanted to wait for until I could confirm a tune.

Brian,

I'm hoping you can give me your contact info in a PM.