Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

Wow I must have missed some good stuff? 127 bucks that's alot of $5 pitchers...

no that was a lot of shots. I got pissed at one point because they kept bringing my drinks to me in the little glass so I finally asked if I could start getting them in beer glasses.

Glad you guys made it out, & DTCMG is flattered you are now adding us as an annual calendar event ;)

Nahhh... Gave me a chance to try Gumps parmesan cheezits, start taking in some Powerade fluids to assist w/ this mornings impending hangover, catch part of the Southpark movie & Mystery Science Theater 2000 w/ you gheys, & watch Max keep tryin' to put Gumps hand in the pitcher of warm water every time he thought Gump'd finally passed out! roflmao.gif

lol...bastards.....I don't think i'd of remembered that if i hadn't read this...

I think everyone cleaned out the gas station grill...

Help my alcohol addled brain remember... You were the one wearing my Honda hoodie, right?? ;)

Yup. Ask Black Tod. All I have is Honda gear. :honda:

I had no idea you were there?!

Same here. (Dammit!) I showed up late though, around 10:30. Next time, we need fucking nametags.;)

Cleave...I luv you, mang!

• Upvote 2

The DTC Management Group (DTCMG) is glad a good time was had by all, & would like to thank everyone for coming out to spend your evenings with us last night. Please mark your calendars accordingly for the same weekend next year, & don't forget to make your Quality Inn reservations beginning now

Regards,

DTCMG

I'm pretty sure OR has taken it over. :lol:

Jbot's sammich will now be available at Melt......

Fonzie can dance, sort of, but looked my-t-fine dancing through my beer goggles early in the evening.

The "end of the night" group Journey sing-a-long was almost fun too.

So, I accidentally bumped in to you guys shortly after getting to the show... asked if you guys were from OR to confirm I found you and I'm not sure who it was, but she looked at me like I had 3 heads... so I said fuck it and walked away.

Maybe next year.

So, I accidentally bumped in to you guys shortly after getting to the show... asked if you guys were from OR to confirm I found you and I'm not sure who it was, but she looked at me like I had 3 heads... so I said fuck it and walked away.

Maybe next year.

are you sure you found the right ones lol

Maybe next year.

Several of us had OR shirts on.

Maybe next year.

I have no idea who that would've been. Sorry dude.