The Mazda is gone! New cage in the garage...

SWing'R

I have a problem buying used, never liked it, today was a perfect

example of why...had the engine light turned "off" on the Mazda right before trading it in :D

So here is our new 2010 Hyundai Accent GS, 5speed M/T, fully loaded, charcoal gray with black/gray interior...

OurNewCar_2010-09-28.jpg

Edited by SWing'R

you traded your balls and your mazda for that?

lbtsglws

Its actually pretty nice. More safety features then the Mazda, better stereo, and best of all... it's newwwww.

Couldn't afford anything bigger or nicer at this time, just needed new.

Gonna tint the windows and get my ecig advertisement back on the rear window asap.

My grandmother has the same car and is looking for somthing a lil more ballsy.

Neeeeewwwww. That's all that mattered at this time :o, can upgrade later if we want.

Besides, the wife drives it about 90% of the time so it really don't matter.

:lol:

Test drive an RX-8 you will love it. If I wasn't looking for a truck, I would consider buying one. I was going to buy one about 4 years ago but at 18 they wanted 430 a month for insurance for me so that was a no go. I love how my 3 handles but the RX-8 is amazing

Hmmm looks worse than a mini van...

Buying a new car is one of the fastest ways to throw $$$ down the toilet :(

Unless you buy a new vehicle with the employee discount plus end of the model year discounts.... I can buy a brand new F150 for about 29k and a 2008 can still go for about 27.5K

An RX-8? You're not worried about getting that underage Japanese boy and tentacle smell out of your clothes after you do that?

Not to mention that my old Spirograph set has tighter tolerances that that oil sucking Wankel.

Once the Apex seals go bad, replace it with a new 3mm instead of 2mm seals and the oil issue is pretty much a non problem at that point

Test drive an RX-8 you will love it. If I wasn't looking for a truck, I would consider buying one. I was going to buy one about 4 years ago but at 18 they wanted 430 a month for insurance for me so that was a no go. I love how my 3 handles but the RX-8 is amazing

we actually settled on an acura tsx after test driving a few different makes and models

Boy this is a tough crowd, you all give me shit about the mazda and all the problems it was giving us,

we get rid of it and ya still give me shit :p

I've always bought new. Not a big fan of buying someone elses problems.

I had my fun drivin that mazda for the past 8yrs, don't really care if this new one is less sporty or slower,

I've got two motorcycles in the garage if I need to drive something fast! :rolleyes:

what kind of mazda did you have?

We had a 2002 Mazda Protege5.

Edited by SWing'R

Unless you buy a new vehicle with the employee discount plus end of the model year discounts.... I can buy a brand new F150 for about 29k and a 2008 can still go for about 27.5K

30k for an F truck? :lol:

Boy this is a tough crowd' date=' you all give me shit about the mazda and all the problems it was giving us,

we get rid of it and ya still give me shit :p

[/quote']

No one is giving you shit for getting rid of that nickel and dime mazda, they are giving you shit for replacing it with a Hyundai.

Do you really expect that disposable car to last 8 years without problems? I'd be scared of getting hit in that thing and I've driven old Toyota beater trucks for years.

No one is giving you shit for getting rid of that nickel and dime mazda, they are giving you shit for replacing it with a Hyundai.

Do you really expect that disposable car to last 8 years without problems? I'd be scared of getting hit in that thing and I've driven old Toyota beater trucks for years.

No I don't really expect it last another 8 yrs, all its gotta do is get us by 2-3yrs and we will be able to afford something nicer.

This car has several more air bags then the mazda did and is really about the same size if not a little wider than the mp5 was,

I don't feel its any less safe than the mazda was, actually feel its better.