SE Ohio this weekend

Hutch

I'm going to save over the winter and get a bike closer to next riding season.

I can't decide if I should go with another 650, 600 I-4 or go with an RC51.

I'd ride it. Haha.

U'll get the best deal if u buy something between dec and feb...they b giving the way practically.... i'd vote zzr 600 :-) or a late mode 09 zx6r. Seen those cheap already

I was going to go to Circleville and watch the mini screamers race. However, if you guys take it easy (old and slow :() I am in. The weather looks great and I have never seen that part of the state. Saturday would be the better day.

I'm going to save over the winter and get a bike closer to next riding season.

I can't decide if I should go with another 650, 600 I-4 or go with an RC51.

I know of a pretty nice 954 rr for sale!

I'd ride it. Haha.

Actually, I don't know that the wife would go for that, it's supposed to be her bike.

I was going to go to Circleville and watch the mini screamers race. However, if you guys take it easy (old and slow :() I am in. The weather looks great and I have never seen that part of the state. Saturday would be the better day.

What you mean slow that Honda can't be that slow

What you mean slow that Honda can't be that slow

Its not the Honda. Compared to some of the OR guys out there I am just a "medium velocity offender" I do not bounce as well or heal as quick as used to.:nono:

Its not the Honda. Compared to some of the OR guys out there I am just a "medium velocity offender" I do not bounce as well or heal as quick as used to.:nono:

I understand I don't bounce at all when I hit the ground I'm going to leave a big Ass hole

• Upvote 1