Anyone looking to ride on Columbus Day?

scottie.harris

I'm looking to go riding on columbus day 10/11, was seeing if anyone else was interested in riding as well. Dont have a for sure idea of where we go, but i was thinking about a 270 circle, or ride from Iron Pony to Comp. Accessories. Any other ideas let me know, I will look to see if Ben J. would like to lead.

ive never really planned a ride, but on the pony to comp. accessories ride taking the back roads to marysville and run thru north lewisburg to urbana, then take 68 to springfield. not completely straight, but just a casual ride with possible passengers and cruisers AND BUSA'S.

Fixed that for ya.

ive never really planned a ride, but on the pony to comp. accessories ride taking the back roads to marysville and run thru north lewisburg to urbana, then take 68 to springfield. not completely straight, but just a casual ride with possible passengers and cruisers AND BUSA'S.

Fixed that for ya.

:nono:

Sounds like a plan to me... Yeah,,my Tourabusa stays in the back, and keeps an eye on all the youngins who like to end up in, and/or play in, various ditches.

straight or curvy roads..doesn't much matter to me..I just am truly thankful that I am able to ride that day

:busa:

I'm looking to go riding on columbus day 10/11, was seeing if anyone else was interested in riding as well. Dont have a for sure idea of where we go, but i was thinking about a 270 circle, or ride from Iron Pony to Comp. Accessories. Any other ideas let me know, I will look to see if Ben J. would like to lead.

I know this is off topic but...I see your Katana sitting down the road from my house all the time. You live on West 3rd street right?? I live up the road about 2 blocks, if you ever want to get out and ride just hit me up. I am babysitting the kiddo on Monday while the wifey works otherwise I would be down for this ride.

yea thats me on 3rd street im parking in a garage now so you prolly wont see it sitting out much more.

ben- i was hoping you could lead a little, you know the back roads to/from pony. but if you like the back that works too, im thinking about leaving from pony at around 10:15-10:30ish depending on if people want to shop more.

ben- i was hoping you could lead a little, you know the back roads to/from pony. but if you like the back that works too,

I know back roads from Pony to marysville, but going to Comp Acc, I don't really know anything. Just rt 4 or rt 36 to springfield. Whatever that road is called..single road the whole way..

Me lead? I'm too slow to lead! Cruisers pass me like I'm standing still..Oh wait..I was standing still when that happened.

• Upvote 1

yeah..i can make it there without getting lost heh...but I can't be looking for a curvy road off of whatever road we are on, as we are riding...I'm not that talented.

If you put together a route with google maps, post up it up, or pm it to me, and I can load it into my gps and take us that way.

As far as not being a race to get there..I know that, but there are many people around, that don't really enjoy going the speed limit..or going in a straight line...then they all blame Meeeee cause I'm up front, setting the pace, and choosing the roads.

I rode a little over 200miles down to Hocking today with All cruisers (10ish)..I still had fun. A lot of the times, we were going Under the speed limit..and I still had fun. With all the leaves changing, it is very scenic down there right now. Too bad we didn't stop for a couple pics..I bet your woman would like it down there right now.

i got the best roads down ben, we will going down 245 that turns into 296. We will turn left on 814(ludlow) follow that to 36. Take 36 to route 4 and that takes us straight to springfield. Tiffany helped plan this with me, so hows chipotle sound for lunch?

P.S. there will be plenty of fun twists on this route, so its no longer boring and a little bit longer.

i got the best roads down ben, we will going down 245 that turns into 296. We will turn left on 814(ludlow) follow that to 36. Take 36 to route 4 and that takes us straight to springfield. Tiffany helped plan this with me, so hows chipotle sound for lunch?

P.S. there will be plenty of fun twists on this route, so its no longer boring and a little bit longer.

Ahhh supposed to post up a google map, or a link to a google map. Now you are going to make me track down roads heh. I'm lost already!