Remove Firearms and Politics threads from front page?

Casper

Remove Firearms and Politics threads from front page?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Firearms and Politics threads from front page?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hookers and Blow (no! why is there even a poll about this?)

XD vs. m&p :lol:

M&P FTW of course.

i could put that in his sig for you if you would like :lol:

Do it. lol

Glock > all others

9mm > 45

Glock sucks. 40 > 9mm (even though I carry a .45.:p )

Glock sucks.

Yup.

16863_520071994929_53800032_30882266_1716312_n.jpg

The ones I have pictures of anyway...

Why do you have to have an M&P? I don't want to have that in common with you. Sell yours to me.

twin glock 40's

Okay TD.

And next thing will be hot pink ohio-rider sticker so we can see each other on the roads

You start it and everyone will follow suit. :rolleyes:

Interesting' date=' from a "political perspective" (i.e. considering people's past posts, and how they seem to view things politically and in their world view), how said people are reacting to AP/ this thread. They don't seem to be as empathetic/ understanding/ tolerant as they think the rest of us are supposed to be. What happened to peace and love, and everyone being happy and just getting along?

:slap::slap::slap:[/quote']

I just don't see the point of hiding something from the public, just to have them join and then see what ORDN is all about.

Who, specifically, is interesting to you? Since, I'm already apparently on your block list because you couldn't handle some other political debates and ribbing on here -- ya know, speaking of empathy, tolerance, and understanding.

How'd you vote? Oh wait, you can't read this.

I put you on my block list but quoted it so I could see it and read it....

That's way too many posts, especially when your views are wrong and don't parrot the views of those who are complaining. I don't agree with Justin at all in political views but am not weak minded enough to need someone else to protect me from him.

I'm disappointed that people can't ignore or stand opposing views and choose the sensor route instead of a personal responsibility route.

This.

But you posted 11095 of your 11108 posts in political threads so that's 99.88296723082463% of your posts.

See, I can play the numbers game too bitch!

lol

Kritz votes No! I have no urge to indulge in politics here, so i just don't click on any of the threads.

Kind of like changing the TV channel. you don't click on the shows you don't want to watch right? I don't email Dish to tell them to hide channels I don't like.

cause now it's easier just to click this button to get to todays posts, regardless of where i'm at (email, rodo, dtc, woot, fbook, ebay) the link automatically brings me in one click where I was going to go anyways "today's posts" no scrolling.

ordn.jpg

quoted in text and pix. :lol:

Honestly, not much other than my wife, my dogs, my friends, my bikes and my house.

Wow...what does your fiancé think of you having a wife already!?!?

:D

Unless I missed the "I got married" post after the "I got engaged" post all within a 6 month window.