Remove Firearms and Politics threads from front page?

Casper

Remove Firearms and Politics threads from front page?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Firearms and Politics threads from front page?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hookers and Blow (no! why is there even a poll about this?)

I say H+B. Yes I know it means no. Leave it the way it is censorship is for Nazi's. This is a site with a bunch people that have only riding motorcycles and arguing their beliefs towards guns and politics in common. I know I haven't been here long but in the time I have been here I've noticed that the same people that are posting a lot in the threads in question are the same ones I see when shit that matters is going on. ROC for example or max powers fathers funeral. These guys are an active part of this forum on and off the internet. Why hide their posts away as if we have a reason to hide it. We are who we are and it is what it is. I say don't try to look like we are all sweet innocent and harmless, pedofiles do that crap.

• Upvote 1

Did I miss something? How do political threads = gun threads for moving them? I don't see them as being equal for being moved. Political threads can get stupid but where is the controversy in gun related threads that hasn't been civil?

Make two polls for the folks who need the mods to make the decisions for them on what to read.

Did I miss something? How do political threads = gun threads for moving them? I don't see them as being equal for being moved. Political threads can get stupid but where is the controversy in gun related threads that hasn't been civil?

Make two polls for the folks who need the mods to make the decisions for them on what to read.

XD vs. m&p :lol:

On a serious side note, how's the hand? Have you updated your thread?

Interesting, from a "political perspective" (i.e. considering people's past posts, and how they seem to view things politically and in their world view), how said people are reacting to AP/ this thread. They don't seem to be as empathetic/ understanding/ tolerant as they think the rest of us are supposed to be. What happened to peace and love, and everyone being happy and just getting along?

:slap::slap::slap:

I voted yes, just because I am thinking of myself.. We all want things to be perfect for the way we want them, but when it comes down to it we need to realize we are not the only ones here. We need to learn how to accept that there are all different walks of life here, with different interests. Yes, I don't like the gun forum or political forum, but I don't have the right to decide what others should have the right to do. I accept their shit, just as I hope they'd accept mine. I voted yes, but that's because it's my opinion, but It doesn't bother me either way.

Have a beer on NinjaNick! :cheers:

Interesting, from a "political perspective" (i.e. considering people's past posts, and how they seem to view things politically and in their world view), how said people are reacting to AP/ this thread. They don't seem to be as empathetic/ understanding/ tolerant as they think the rest of us are supposed to be. What happened to peace and love, and everyone being happy and just getting along?

:slap::slap::slap:

Who, specifically, is interesting to you? Since, I'm already apparently on your block list because you couldn't handle some other political debates and ribbing on here -- ya know, speaking of empathy, tolerance, and understanding.

How'd you vote? Oh wait, you can't read this.

Who, specifically, is interesting to you? Since, I'm already apparently on your block list because you couldn't handle some other political debates and ribbing on here -- ya know, speaking of empathy, tolerance, and understanding.

How'd you vote? Oh wait, you can't read this.

Now he and all the others that are closed minded enough to block you can read it.