Dui stop almost ends bad for cop.

speedytriple

i just dont get it man....getting stopped for a dui is bad, but how do some people really think its worth taking someones life over? let alone losing your own life...people are fucking stupid, im glad the cop had darwin on his side to put down that piece of shit

I can not believe how calm the cop stayed. He almost eats a bullet in the face an all he says is AW SHIT! as he walks to the back of the car.

reading the article, the gun just clicked, and being that it was a revolver and should have fired, he at first thought it may have been prank...said he didnt realize it was real until the guy turned back to look at him and fired again

The article with the video tells it all. The guy was drinking whiskey, known for being violent and jealous, girlfriend was with another guy (they pointed out the other guy was black, I don't see the relevance) and it all played out like a white trash fight gone bad.

Glad to see the LEO make the right decisions.

Yeah the click was a spent round. I have heard some people carry a spent round in wheel guns for some reason? Maybe so they dont shoot cops in the face?!!

I've never heard that. I personally think that's dumb to do, gives you one less round in the gun. To each their own though.