GPS Bike Mount

ohdaho

So I found a cheap Garmin nuvi 205 at sears.com for $50

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_020W971613150001P?prdNo=2&sid=I0084400010000100312&aff=Y

Plan to fab a mount this winter for the 05 zx6r...just curious how some of yall do it? I changed my gearing on my bike and am too lazy to do the speedohealer, figured the GPS was more useful anyways.

Pics and suggestions?

i was gonna fab one but got lazy. Just ordered a fork stem mount for $15 to save a bunch of time and hassle. I love it in that location. I made up one for my cbr which fit the vfr too but the cap from the hondas I used is just a tad big for the 636

i was gonna fab one but got lazy. Just ordered a fork stem mount for $15 to save a bunch of time and hassle. I love it in that location. I made up one for my cbr which fit the vfr too but the cap from the hondas I used is just a tad big for the 636

Bad, can you post a pic?

Im going to re-design mine like that but the ball wont be offset from the stem "clamp" so to speak.

the one I have on my VFR is more like yours which is what I'd prefer. All I did for that one was take an extra ball mount and attached it to the fork stem cover the honda came with. The 636 didn't come with one so I figured I'd just order this one, only $5 more than what i have in the one I made

you have access to better tools than me, lol.

I have a few other things i would like to make also. Going to try and make some velocity stacks for the old Honda carbs. Prolly no performace gain but will look better than nothing that i currently have.