Ohio Motorcycle / Honda Northwest

Scruit

• 11 months later...

Another kudos to the service dept at HNW. Dropped my bike off there this morning

around 11:am WITHOUT an appointment to have it's 12K mile service done.

Got it back same day! They had it done in just a couple hours.

And double kudos to the guy in the finance dept (forget his name) that sold me the

prepaid service as part of my financing. I've had it serviced there three times now with ZERO out-of-pocket cost to me!

I'll vouch for the service dept. Worked for them for a short time and all the tech's are really good guys with a lot of knowledge and do quality work. They've all been there for years and likewise have many years of experience. (This is assuming none of them have quit in the past year)

I just wish their sales was as nice as their service and parts. Their best offer on my new vstrom was 20% higher than where I got it from. I'm sure they sold it for that much to the next guy in line, so I guess that's just how the market works.

I just wish their sales was as nice as their service and parts. Their best offer on my new vstrom was 20% higher than where I got it from. I'm sure they sold it for that much to the next guy in line, so I guess that's just how the market works.

Not known for giving good deals, but parts and service are excellent. See you own another countless Strom that is too lean from factory?

They're good guys. Carie and I have bought three bikes there.
bought mine there, was pretty happy with them as well... sucks Austin left

I have bought three bikes from them as well. And I agree, I miss Austin, he sold us all three!