Short Atwood Ride Tomorrow

CleaveTheGreat

Gonna do a loop around Atwood tomorrow and possibly hit rt 9 or some other stuff down that way. Planning on leaving at 12 and being back to canton around 330. If anyone wants to come we can meet at Starbucks on the strip unless you're a douche or a squid, in which case don't bother. If anyone is interested post up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I can make it just yet' date=' but here's another route option for you. If this looks like it will take too much time you can shoot over [b']US36, just before West Lafayette, to OH258, in Newcomerstown, until you get to Stillwater (OH800) and then head back north.

I know how to entice the Racist Asian. :)

Nice route, you'll literally go right past my great great uncle's cabin. He's on 258, watch out for buggies and trucks on that section of road.

I'd be in, but its customer appreciate day at Thunder Valley and I'm going shooting.

Not sure if I can make it just yet' date=' but here's another route option for you. If this looks like it will take too much time you can shoot over [b']US36, just before West Lafayette, to OH258, in Newcomerstown, until you get to Stillwater (OH800) and then head back north.

I know how to entice the Racist Asian. :)

A good option. How is 93? I thought someone told me it was all torn up. The route is up for debate as long as I'm back by 4.

Make it happen

working on it. Took the 636 out for a shakedown run today since I haven't ridden it in weeks. I'm heavily leaning towards it even though there seems to be a bit more headshake on it than usual. If I come I'll just stay in the back and not try to kill it too much :D

akron. i think it's called yellow tail

it is actually decent

o my lordy...yellow tail is absolutely freaking awesome. Right at I77 and Rt 18, so glad I live only about 20mins from there, we go about once a month

if pauly shows, i''ll be there fo sho. otherwise, it'll depend entirely on whether i wake up by then or not.

yea I'll pretty much be a game time decision in the AM of whether I'll make it or not

ok just home from the bar now...gonna try really hard to be up at the appropriate time and not feel like death. I just hope you guys don't mind a slow asshole lagging behind

Haha I'm not that fast. And drink some water before you go to bed so you don't feel like shit in the morning.

2 glasses of water and 2 advil...hopefully that will do the trick. Its always the nights I don't plan on drinking much that turn into wild nights, especially when the bartender keeps feeding us shots on the house