Short Atwood Ride Tomorrow

CleaveTheGreat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could join you guys. I have to babysitt my neighbors son all night until 11:00 am tomorrow. I don't think I could leave both kids with him for a few hours. Lol

But be safe and dress warm. :)

SUCKER! How did ya get talked into that one. Tell Matt he can come over here tonight to escape the madness.

Had a good time except for the ridiculous amount of gravel on 662 and the statie that I didn't see until he was right next to me. Can't believe he didn't pull me over.

Yea I saw him sitting at that on ramp and dropped back when I saw him pull out from sitting there. Immediately passed me and went straight for you guys and I thought you were screwed for sure.

It was 245 for me and right when I got to 277 it started drizzling, nothing terrible thankfully. Definitely a great ride and it was nice getting to do some new roads. Thanks for leading IP

got back home a bit ago. got rained on for the last 45 ride home. good thing i brought that underliner... waterproof and windproof ftw!

had a good time! thanks for leading IP.

good to see the beavercleaver again and got to ride with bad32354346 and mojocho.

also, it was nice to see the south group if only for a short while.

Edited by jbot

Definitely a good time! Really nice meeting you all. Big props to IP for leading the way. Thanks for letting me join you guys. Hope we can do it again before the weather breaks. I was loving SR 22. Nice flow to it.

Sorry I took off on you guys on I 77. I have thing about Ohio cagers who think the Passing Lane is a cruising lane. Had to stretch the ole' girl's legs and let her breath. I was at a good pace right before I saw the Statie on the on ramp. Barely stopped in time before he could tag me. Was praying that there wasn't a statie earlier on an overpass radioing to him. whew. I slowed down after that. Didn't realize it dropped to 55 in that area. Saw Cleave pull off the same off ramp a few cars back anyways.

regardless, thanks for the good day.

I am clearly not in long ride shape. After I got home we ordered a pizza then I passed out at 7 for an hour or 2 nap. Next thing I know I wake up at 1am so said screw it and went to bed since I blew my night. Totally worth it

You have some work to do. 10 hours and ~500 miles is a long ride :D

told ya I'm a damn noobie to long stuff :D

What ramp was he on? I didn't see him at all :nono:

the one right before it turns into 55. I forget what its called

Just got in about an hour ago. Did another 330 miles today. 251' date=' 83, 78, 800, then around Atwood back to Ravenna. Nice day, beautiful ride, Jinu is fast... that's all.[/quote']

Nice roads and great day you had to ride

Edited by Hutch

i had yet another great ride today! thanks for leading us today, walther_gsp and mikey (i don't think he's on here). this whole weekend was awesome... 2 semi-full days of riding! i got to ride with some of my most favorite riding buddies evar.

I need to open my damn eyes. Got lucky one that one. No tickets on the bike this year:D

yea I am so used that stretch being a cop gauntlet from the years I drove through there to our old office, although thats the first time I've seen them sit over on that side hiding on the on-ramp

I've watched too many COPS shows to know the odds are against you if you decide to run. Not to mention, you turn a speeding ticket into a felony as fast as you you can do a roll-on from 60-120.

however, I may be retarded, but I always wondered if just once...