Thoughts on a TL1000S?

scottie.harris

Does this thread remind anyone else of good ol' J-Crotch and the threads he used to start?

Last I remember he was trying to sell his brother's H-D and fix his Mustang (that DOESN'T have Brembos, which is why he couldn't stop...)

:confused:

yea thats probably it, its hard for me to say what i want thru text. ive been riding for 3 years and have raced thru the ama. Im not a "noobie" to the extreme. i also want fuel injection, something that i would love to have is another 600 like a cbr or gsxr. im not looking for a power monster. it seemed like the tl1000s was about as fast as a 600 inline 4 according to youtube and specs.

You raced AMA? Do tell... I assuming not road racing. MX? AMA Pro Card?

Naw she's retired, she gave it up at the ripe old age of 8 while she was at the bottom of her career to pursue a career in drama queen like sooo many other women. It was a sad sad day. However the following day when I sold her quad and bought another gun with the money was a happy happy day. :D

i know you said no katanas when you were searching for that F4, but where the heck do you find bikes so dang cheap? i craigslist all the time, but i dont find anything like that, most people want $3500+ for an F4I

I agree. Most I see are 3k+

What kind of shape is that 02 for 1700?

One time I ate so much Mexican food on a ride that I just about threw up in my helmet. I was on my Gixxar!!!1!111! and didn't slow down for a set of railroad tracks. I actually threw up in my mouth and had to chew it down. It fucking sucked.

I filled my helmet.

Yea i use to race mx, the fair series in particular and im not an icon by any means. I should have stuck to the woods cus thats about the only place i was fast. Execpt when to haspen acres and i dominated 250 and 450s on a crf100.

Also on the FZ6, no offense but i hate yamahas.

Yea i use to race mx, the fair series in particular and im not an icon by any means. I should have stuck to the woods cus thats about the only place i was fast. Execpt when to haspen acres and i dominated 250 and 450s on a crf100.

Also on the FZ6, no offense but i hate yamahas.

Ahhhh.... ok, so you simply raced AMA sanctioned races. Not as an AMA racer. BIG difference...

I didn't read all the way through the thread, but I did trade up my '95 Kanatoona for a '97 TL1000s back when, and I say you will notice a huge difference in power. The TL will come up with a slight twist of the throttle. Be careful. If you don't have it now, you will learn respect quickly.

yea im still looking to get rid of my katana, love it and its a great bike but i want something different. Im still gonna at least try to get someone to trade bikes before winter, ill just throw in the ps3 thats got 1 year warrenty left and over $1000 into.

I know im stubborn but i dont give up no matter how hopeless it is.

I didn't read all the way through the thread, but I did trade up my '95 Kanatoona for a '97 TL1000s back when, and I say you will notice a huge difference in power. The TL will come up with a slight twist of the throttle. Be careful. If you don't have it now, you will learn respect quickly.

Bikes don't scare him, remember? He'll never have respect for a bigger bike and thus, he will end up on his ass quickly.