Saturday

Hutch

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked up the weather for the morning and the temperature for when I need to leave to make it to Millersburg by 10:00 AM will be between 35 & 38. Fuck that, my labia will freeze. I'm out for a group ride that early. I might leave about 11:00 AM, ride for three hours to where ever that takes me and head back home from there.

I just looked up the weather for the morning and the temperature for when I need to leave to make it to Millersburg by 10:00 AM will be between 35 & 38. Fuck that, my labia will freeze. I'm out for a group ride that early. I might leave about 11:00 AM, ride for three hours to where ever that takes me and head back home from there.

If you come down to coshocton might run into ya

Thanks for riding with me guys; it was nice of you guys to change your route to accommodate me. I like having support around if things go bad but didn't want to do a group ride thing. Today was just riding with your buddies any way you want to not by group rules.

I hope that guy is okay that's what he gets for riding a Kawi to an all Honda ride. He even has a Honda 1K.

Gotta go eat see ya later.

Edited by Uncle Punk

I told you guys I had some demons to exercise. I had a good time and really needed a relaxing day. Everyone knew where they were and everyone is a good rider so it was okay to ride without being concerned for the group. The guy who went down could ride too he just got caught up with a newer bike that didn't have a slipper clutch and skipped into a corner. That will happen when you have too many bikes to choose from. I made it home earlier than anticipated because I used normal group ride timing. Don't get me wrong I like group rides because I benefited from them but after not riding for three months I wanted to see if I still could ride. My finger says don't do that again though.

Edited by Uncle Punk

Best ride I've had in a while. I like riding with Uncle because I always get to push to the point that I have to tell myself to back off. Good times.

And Justin, it's prolly me thats the jinx not Punk because every ride I've been on for quite awhile now someone has gone down.

I told you guys I had some demons to exercise. I had a good time and really needed a relaxing day. Everyone knew where they were and everyone is a good rider so it was okay to ride without being concerned for the group. The guy who went down could ride too he just got caught up with a newer bike that didn't have a slipper clutch and skipped into a corner. That will happen when you have too many bikes to choose from. I made it home earlier than anticipated because I used normal group ride timing. Don't get me wrong I like group rides because I benefited from them but after not riding for three months I wanted to see if I still could ride. My finger says don't do that again though.

I loved the pace like Todd said the best ride in a long time. I wish we could ride every weekend makes me a better rider