Saturday

Hutch

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60 sounds good to me. But isnt it funny after a long winter and spring starts to roll around the first 45 to 50 degree day we are itching to ride and in the fall 60 sounds too damn cold. Anyway I plan on riding weather will decide how long and how far.

I might join in. This will be my first ride since July & I don't know how long I can ride or if I can. If all goes well and I can ride I have some demons that need to be addressed and intend to slay them at illegal speeds. A lot of pinned up frustrations come from not being able to ride for so long.

I can be in Millersburg at 11:00 am.

I can't commit to leading because I don't know how long or even if I can ride. I want to be home by 7:00 PM at the latest. I have a 10 hour ride in mind but it couldn't get done with any of the slower riders. It's not my ride so I can't tell them they aren't welcome. Maybe I should post a fast ride and have it be, keep up or see ya, no waiting, unlike most group friendly rides. There are plenty of guys on here that I have ridden with who could do that type of ride. That would be a dumb thing to do if I can't ride though.

Did I.P. just volunteer to lead providing he can find a good mechanic?

My interested is piqued' date=' but I think I broke the FZ6 following the RacistAzn in Hocking Hills on Sunday. I rode her to work yesterday and the oil pressure light kept mocking me, intermittently. Not sure if I have enough faith to take it out before I give it a good inspection.

Too bad... I wanted to see if UP could keep up with me and my mad skillz. :sadface:[/quote']

I know someone that would trade you a sweeeet Katana!

Oh wait. He doesn't like Yammy's.