Polar Bear Run - New Years Day

Casper

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In like a lion, out like a lamb? We'll see, but at this rate hopefully we'll have snow for x-mas unlike the last few years.

Generally, if we have a white Thanksgiving, we do not have a white Christmas. If we do not have a white Thanksgiving, we have a white Christmas. The past few years we've had snow on Thanksgiving. Not this year. I'm betting we have snow for Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...
I totally want to do this, anyone got a spare bike? mine are back in Phoenix.

*Edit* if I can get my bro's ninja 250 started then I might be able to ride that.

Should have told me before I left,I could have given you the key to my bike. Send yota a message ask him if he has one of my spares, he knows where the bike is to.

Should have told me before I left,I could have given you the key to my bike. Send yota a message ask him if he has one of my spares, he knows where the bike is to.

Hmm, I might have to talk to Yota then, b/c my bro's bike has to be warmed up by a space heater for 30mins before it'll start in this cold weather.