Christmas Party

cmoosego

what main course for christmas dinner  

68 members have voted

1. 1. what main course for christmas dinner

• Ham, honey glazed and tasty
    • Turkey, christmas standard.
    • roast beef, juicy and delicious
    • hookers and blow, so we can eat more meat from moose.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December 18th (saturday) @ the Knights of Columbus, 4217 E Main st. Whitehall Ohio 43213. Start time around 6 pm, till whenever or 2 am whichever comes last. I'll have drink specials and provide a main dish ( see attached poll) Everyone is invited and encouraged to bring a side dish or dessert.

for those that don't like to read entire threads...:D

I'm not sure if I made enough, but I'm about to get some shells for the cannoli filling I started last night, and if there's time I'll whip up some of my family meat sauce (hold for snickering)

May be a little late as I'm going to try and make hockey drop-ins at 5:30, but we'll see how it goes.

Oh and hope the rooms stop spinning for you SWing'R and DGTL GRL

OMG. I just woke up to use the bathroom and figured I better come check and make sure I didn't drunk post something stupid :p,

btw I'm still drunk :cool:

You guys witnessed a rare occasion, I don't usually do that :D

Going back to sleep now.

:sSp_MerryChristmas2

Just got home a little bit ago. Brooke went right to bed and was out quick! Was great to meet some new people and you were all awesome with Brooke, especially you Moose! She really took to you quick. Food was great as was the company.
kids usually like people that are on their own mental level... and fat guys...:D

did you notice the drunker swingr got the louder he got??:D and dgtl grl was a hoot...

We did our best to provide the entertainment! Melissa's mad at me today,

she wanted me to go to church with her today, yeah, not happenin, i feel like shit.

Thanks to a Generous Host and good times.

About 8 of us took over the comfy leather couch set up and watched Wizard of Oz most of the night. True story!

That's what I call a Biker Par-T!

Thanks again from myself as well. I had to get home to my daughter, but I guess next time it's fine to bring her, seeing that there was younger than her there. The ham was great, the pasta salad rocked, and Detty didn't mess the Brownies up too horribly.:D

Wish I could have stayed a bit longer, but had a great time with the time I could. Cheers Moose, and everybody else.