Coyotes kill dog in Columbus

Casper

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought my hubby said hunting coyotes was OK all year round b/c of the "nusiance" factor?? Not sure tho.

Heard it on the news this morning.... coyotes are in season YEAR ROUND so long as you have a hunting license.

I've hunted a lot of things but how exactly do you skunk hunt?

I've got alot of them out here, just look out the window everytime I pass by from dusk on and every few days I'll see one and turn the laser on and bang. Also catch em time to time pulling in the driveway. Would like to find their nest or a way to bait them.

So, group coyote hunt? :D

I'm down just give me about a week to get a scope for my ar-10.

I think the only restriction on hunting them is during deer gun week. Let me check and I will get back to yall.

I think the only restriction on hunting them is during deer gun week. Let me check and I will get back to yall.

:nono: C'mon, get with the program, this has already been covered a page ago.

Open season YEAR ROUND with a valid hunting license.

:nono: C'mon' date=' get with the program, this has already been covered a page ago.

Open season YEAR ROUND with a valid hunting license.[/quote']

Nope, Cooter is right you are wrong Mr.swing. Everything is resticted in some form during deer gun season. Even year round open season stuff is restricted that week.

I am with the program a little more than the 2 that doubt me. Flounder you have the season and bag limits.

Coyote - No daily bag limit, no closed season. If hunted during the deer gun season, hours and legal hunting devices are the same as for deer gun season. hunted during the deer gun season, hours and legal hunting devices are the same as for deer gun season. Wild Boar - No daily bag limit. If hunted during deer gun season, hours, and legal hunting device the same as for deer gun season. Wild boar have established breeding populations.......

http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/regulations/hunting_smallgame.aspx

I am with the program a little more than the 2 that doubt me. Flounder you have the season and bag limits.

Coyote - No daily bag limit, no closed season. If hunted during the deer gun season, hours and legal hunting devices are the same as for deer gun season. hunted during the deer gun season, hours and legal hunting devices are the same as for deer gun season. Wild Boar - No daily bag limit. If hunted during deer gun season, hours, and legal hunting device the same as for deer gun season. Wild boar have established breeding populations.......

http://www.ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/regulations/hunting_smallgame.aspx

All I was saying was there wasnt a closed season.

Everything is resticted in some form during deer gun season. Even year round open season stuff is restricted that week.
All I was saying was there wasnt a closed season.

I didn't say closed, I said restricted in some form. IE weapons, hours, rounds, caliber, ect. Everything is effected during gun week as Cooter just said.