Have you guys been on these roads

nochknstrps

I moved to the dayton area not to long ago from Cbus. Brought my bike down for a week and said F@#$ it. I got bored really fast and I didn't have time to go looking for some twisties or my own track like I had around Cbus. So I took my bike back to my rents. Anyways I was driving around for work today and found some sweet roads right by my office.

Just south of Dayton mall between Springboro and Franklin

Sharts Rd. (yeah sharts rd)

West Lower Springboro rd

Cranes Run Rd.

Shepards Rd.

Thing is the speed limits are 25 and 35 and Cops are like roaches around here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good. I took a long lunch break today actually drove the roads. Only two of them that i mentioned are good. Yesterday I just noticed the curvy roads sign and the first section and it looked pretty good then I went back to work and used our GIS softwear to look at them from an areial view and they seemed ok. Sadly I was wrong.

So yeah I'll def. hit u up when it warms up. Are there any bike night around? Or do you ride up to the one in Columbus at quaker steak and lube ever?

I moved to the dayton area not to long ago from Cbus. Brought my bike down for a week and said F@#$ it. I got bored really fast and I didn't have time to go looking for some twisties or my own track like I had around Cbus. So I took my bike back to my rents. Anyways I was driving around for work today and found some sweet roads right by my office.

Just south of Dayton mall between Springboro and Franklin

Sharts Rd. (yeah sharts rd)

West Lower Springboro rd

Cranes Run Rd.

Shepards Rd.

Thing is the speed limits are 25 and 35 and Cops are like roaches around here.

Sharts, pretty decent. i live not all too far from there and i know the road name is amazing. i would qualify it as one of those roads i take to make my ride home about 5 minutes longer instead of taking the highway. just for a side note i do alot of hunting off of that road, and yeah there are alot of deer.

and cranes run is a road that i take as a fun warm up before i head into germantown and have real fun.

but for the best 2-3 hour ride nick will show you for sure. look up camp kern, or where ohio sr 305 meets I-71 on any gps map and that will give you a good idea of how the day is going to go.:guitar::metal:

oh and there is a QSL not to far from miamisburg, it is right next to Wright State off of 675. they have bike night every thurs. just a heads up

Sounds good. I took a long lunch break today actually drove the roads. Only two of them that i mentioned are good. Yesterday I just noticed the curvy roads sign and the first section and it looked pretty good then I went back to work and used our GIS softwear to look at them from an areial view and they seemed ok. Sadly I was wrong.

So yeah I'll def. hit u up when it warms up. Are there any bike night around? Or do you ride up to the one in Columbus at quaker steak and lube ever?

Flores answered your questions. Althought I think he meant to type 350 instead of 305. ;)

We will definately have to get together sometime man.

Flores answered your questions. Althought I think he meant to type 350 instead of 305. ;)

We will definately have to get together sometime man.

I was waiting for 350 to come up.

Although it isn't that long it is ok. that is the problem with the area twisties are good for 4-8 corners and you are done. You have to add in Oregonia and Wilmington roads into that ride for anything over 2-3 miles of play

If want a prolonged twisties ride KY is where you got to go. I have no found anything to match it East (Hocking hills or down toward Portsmouth), North see above, or west in the IN area.

Chris 350 is only about 1/2 mile of good shit. Where Ft. Ancient is. Other than that it's nothing great. I sometimes don't even get on that road. There's a good 30minutes worth outside of Bellbrook that nobody really knows about that I ride. Then ALL around Warren, Clinton counties, down to Blanchester. ALL BACK ROADS. My buddy and I always have a blast each ride on them. I don't even know the names of the roads really. They're names, not routes or anything. That's how country they are. ;)

no its still a kawi. but this one only goes in a straight line.

:slap:

I'll show you it will rock the turns man. ;) On the street it will, track, not so. I need more comfort so I can ride longer than 2.5 hours. So I'll have both worlds now. :p I'll be unpassable in turns, I'm not worried about anything.:D

I'll show you it will rock the turns man. ;) On the street it will, track, not so. I need more comfort so I can ride longer than 2.5 hours. So I'll have both worlds now. :p I'll be unpassable in turns, I'm not worried about anything.:D

Wanna Bet?????

Wanna Bet?????

On the street.....sure.:D I'll pick the roads. I know some so well they get old, but they are my challenge roads when I get others wanting to keep up...lol.

I'm not a sore loser, so if I fail, it's all good too. But I'm a confident individual and not letting you pass is also something I would play if we're doing this. :D

i was planning on joining you for a couple of rides at least. i just need to know a little in advance though. i have to work on the weekends now.

Rough. :(

Hey would you like to ride and chill at Kil-Kare sometime? We could get a little group too. Tuesdays is bike night at the strip.