What's up

Rod 08

Hey guys, just wanted to take a sec to introduce myself. I'm new to forums so I'm not real familiar with the slang and rules, hopefully I don't make too big a fool of myself. LOL Well anyway in live in Gahanna, OH and I'm looking to get my bike next year and join in the fun. I'm also a musician and producer so I love my music. Any advice you can give to help get me a good deal on my first bike would be appreciated. I have riding experience mostly my friends bikes one has a 89 Ninja and the other has a 02 ZX-12. I have completely fallin' in love with the R1 so that's what I'm looking into getting.

Welcome to the site!

It is a buyers market, there are plenty of great deals out there for motorcycles right now, if you don't mind traveling a bit or having it shipped to you.

Good luck with your search!

Hi old neighbor. Used to live in Gahanna, spent time on both side of the river. Word to the wise, beware the local traffic on a bike there. I'm sure if you've lived there over ten years you know it is getting worse and worse. I've known too many people hit on the streets there including myself. Plus the nazi police there are gung-ho for fast bikes. But it pays for the new cars they keep getting.

Oh, and welcome to OR.

welcome to the site! glad to see you made it! :)
Hey lady, thanks for telling me about the site.

Great yoou know her? :nono:

I keeeed! :)

Welcome. Do yourself and favor and buy whatever bike you want with in the next 20 days. You will save shit tons.

hello and welcome!

please ignore certain... "distasteful" members of our little community. jrmmiii is a registered sex offender; most of us have him set to "ignore".

we are all about having a wholesome good time that is safe for the family, and we're glad to have you, neighbor!

idk if i'm the only start-small nazi here, so i'll be nice.

But really, even with a little experience, it's always a good idea to get your technique down on a smaller bike that you can push harder.

Man I cant count how many women have said those same words to me right before the lights went out and the music came on.