2006 Honda VFR800

Bad324

I may have lost my mind or this is merely a feeler as I'm not really sure I want to get rid of it. Some things have come up that I figure I'll put it out there just in case it does sell. Anyway here are the details...

*$6,700

*just turned 4,000 miles

*Heli-bars

*Zero Gravity touring Smoke Windscreen

*Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust

The only con on this bike in the lower left fairing has i believe 3 scratches from a tip over in my buddy's driveway, the rest is mint. As you can see in this picture, the scratches are tiny and barely noticeable from more than a couple feet away

vfrwhalewall2.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02493.jpg

DSC02485.jpg

DSC02488.jpg

can ya tell I'm not highly motivated to sell it?

I know mods don't add to the price but i like to think they help :lol:. With these being relatively difficult to find especially with low mileage, I figured that was a decent albeit on the high side price for what it is. I didn't even think to look at blue book, I just compared it to others selling price around the country...probably why they are still for sale :(

Edited by Bad324

:wtf: didn't you just buy this?

If I had the money I would be all over this but alas my sammich making skillz don't pay very well.

yea in the spring. Due to a situation at work I might need to downgrade to only one bike. If that turns out the case, the VFR will definitely go and be replaced with a CBR

If I had the monies. You would be better off with the vfr if you only have one bike. Much better as a do it all bike. You can ride them harder then you think.

+++1...I have ridden with a few skilled riders on VFR's, and those bikes can surprise you with what they can do, and comfortable while doing it!

Not bashing the CBR at all, it speaks for its self by far, but for an all around everyday bike, my vote is for the VFR...

Best of luck with selling the VFR if that is the route you decide to go, there are plenty of CBR's out there for good prices right now!

+++1...I have ridden with a few skilled riders on VFR's, and those bikes can surprise you with what they can do, and comfortable while doing it!

Not bashing the CBR at all, it speaks for its self by far, but for an all around everyday bike, my vote is for the VFR...

Best of luck with selling the VFR if that is the route you decide to go, there are plenty of CBR's out there for good prices right now!

The skilled rider part is my issue :cry:

Of the 3 bikes I've had so far, it was easy to sell the other 2 but this one is by far the hardest to justify. If things change quickly at work then I probably won't sell it unless its for curby's warrior :D

The only "complaint" I would even have about the bike is the stupid VTEC kicking in where it does at 6400rpm. I almost prefer the powerband of the I4's but this V4 isn't terrible by any means

The skilled rider part is my issue :cry:

Of the 3 bikes I've had so far, it was easy to sell the other 2 but this one is by far the hardest to justify. If things change quickly at work then I probably won't sell it unless its for curby's warrior :D

The only "complaint" I would even have about the bike is the stupid VTEC kicking in where it does at 6400rpm. I almost prefer the powerband of the I4's but this V4 isn't terrible by any means

your skill is constant regardless of what bike you're riding.

If anything, the VFR is probably more forgiving than a CBR.

I love mine for the track, but I'd sell it and get something else if it were a street bike. the later model F4i's (the years that overlapped with the 600RR) were good street bikes.

once the F4i didn't have to be the "race" bike in Honda's lineup, it actually got more practical and comfortable. Perfect sport-biased street bike, IMHO.

your skill is constant regardless of what bike you're riding.

If anything, the VFR is probably more forgiving than a CBR.

yea I'm aware of this, its something in my head to that stops me from riding the VFR hard like I did with either of the sport bikes I've had. I'm not really anticipating having to sell this and hoping the work situation plays out so I can keep the 2 bike stable

Yeah Bad buy a cruzer that will help improve your fast paced riding skills? Curby you need a sport bike you push that warrior pretty hard. I think a trade makes sense.

a cbr would still be in the near future