Anyone go to the gunshow in Columbus Saturday???

Beegreenstrings

Every gun show in columbus that ive been to have been a joke. I dont go anymore.

+1 I've never bought or sold a gun at any of the gun shows. Came close once buy the seller backed out at the last minute trying to push for more $$$. So I walked.:nono:

Went to the last 2. Same vendors, same products, same floor plan. Someone every 20 feet asking for donations. Great deals on little things like plastic ammo cases, belt holsters, some knives. There's a guy who sells real good quality reloads.

Picked this up last show (the Stoner holster, that is)

34djwbp.jpg

What did that holster cost ya? I need one for my kel-tech .380.

$44.95 plus a few bucks for the wax/conditioner. several other vendors have similar things. There's one where the gun stays in the holster and has a an oval slot for your finger. Another is very close to this for a little less but it's not as well made.

The Stoner rep's sales pitch was, "A guy used this to kill two people!"

Lovely

I had 3 or 4 buddies ride over to columbus together... have not heard back from them yet though... I know the one dude took a pocket full of cash looking for a browning of some sort.

Knowing the 3 they probably stopped in Vegas on their way to Columbus from Zanesville.

You askin me out, if so I acccept. Sounds good, I can bring the saw over and get that tree takin care of too.

Jagrs daterape plan!

1. Throw a hot dog down your throat.

2. Tell you you look nice.

3. "Wallpaper your closet"

Sound good?

I typically only go to the Pro shows for powder, bullets or other odds and ends. It's been a long time since I found any good deals on guns at one of their shows. There seems to be more junk and non gun related stuff at them anymore. I have been a member of the "Ohio Gun Collectors Association" or OGCA for a long time. Not as much junk and a better quality of guns also. I guess it all depends on what type of gun people are looking for.

Jim