Epic Quotes.

jagr

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

For those that have fought for it, peace has a flavor the protected will never know.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Adolf Hitler

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it

Adolf Hitler

This one is for Jagr:

God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

"We're like 7-11...........we're not always doing business, but we're always open."

-Murph, The Boondock Saints

Awesome movie! I love the scene when the cat gets shot. I was like WTF just happened?!?!

Donna: You killed my... my...

Rocco: Your what?

Donna: My...

Rocco: Your fuckin' what? Huh? Your what, bitch?

Rocco: [puts gun to his own head] I'll shoot myself in the head, you can tell me that cat's name! Go ahead! Your what? Your precious, little...

Rayvie: Skippy! Skippy!

Rocco: Oh, Jesus! What color was it, bitch?

Rayvie: Don't you fucking yell at her like that you prick!

Rocco: [turns gun on Rayvie] Shut your fat ass, Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you fucked!

• Upvote 1

Nancy Huff: You yelled "rape" at the top of your lungs.

Brennan Huff: Mom, I honestly thought I was gonna be raped for a second. He had the craziest look in his eyes. And at one point he said, "Lets get it on."

Dale Doback: That was about the fighting. I am so not a raper!

Brennan Huff: Look, I didn't touch your drum set, okay?

Dale Doback: I witnessed with my eyes your testicles touching my drum set.

Tucker Max (for the win)

Girl “Why don’t you last longer during sex? Ten minutes is not long enough for me.”

Tucker “I don’t understand. I lasted long enough for me to cum. Why would I go any longer?”

Girl “I want to cum too. What about me? ”

Tucker “Who?”

Girl “Me.”

Tucker “Who are we talking about here?”

Girl “ME!”

Tucker “Who?”

Girl “I HATE YOU!”

Tucker “Who hates me?”

----------------------------------------------

“Just went ass to mouth on a midget. Time to retire. Jesus Christ hasn’t even done that.”

“You show me a truly funny girl who doesn’t have emotional issues, and I’ll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys.”

• Upvote 4

Tucker Max (for the win)

Girl “Why don’t you last longer during sex? Ten minutes is not long enough for me.”

Tucker “I don’t understand. I lasted long enough for me to cum. Why would I go any longer?”

Girl “I want to cum too. What about me? ”

Tucker “Who?”

Girl “Me.”

Tucker “Who are we talking about here?”

Girl “ME!”

Tucker “Who?”

Girl “I HATE YOU!”

Tucker “Who hates me?”

----------------------------------------------

“Just went ass to mouth on a midget. Time to retire. Jesus Christ hasn’t even done that.”

“You show me a truly funny girl who doesn’t have emotional issues, and I’ll introduce you to my stable of unicorn thoroughbreds ridden by leprechaun jockeys.”

im out of rep, once i get more this is totally getting it. Tucker Max is my college life hero

you guys are killing me with the tucker max quotes....time to watch I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell for the, no joke, 25th ish time since I got the dvd a few months ago

"FK THAT. I AM TUCKER MAX. I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU."

— Tucker Max

when drinking, I normally insert my name to that quote and abuse the shit out of it

you guys are killing me with the tucker max quotes....time to watch I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell for the, no joke, 25th ish time since I got the dvd a few months ago

"FK THAT. I AM TUCKER MAX. I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU."

— Tucker Max

when drinking, I normally insert my name to that quote and abuse the shit out of it

"She was the type who would cockblock endangered pandas at the zoo."

Go here: TUCKERMAX.COM