need opinions please

Hoblick

on this bike, of the following paint schemes which would look the best..

493148m_20.jpg

1. like it how it is.. gloss black, with chrome accents, silver engine

2. flat black, with some of that red, white hot rod pinstriping, chrome accents, silver engine

3. flat black, with some of that red, white hot rod pinstriping, with black forks, black trim on gas tank, black crash bars, etc.. black engine

4. a somewhat dark silver, with black forks, black trim on gas tank, black crash bars, black handlebars, etc.. black engine

5. pearl white, with black forks, black trim on gas tank, black crash bars, black handlebars, etc.. black engine

Edited by Hoblick

4. Flat black and black are like aids in africa. Grab one of my color decks and do some more thinking

i will be contacting you very soon..

i have 3 bikes lined up for sure that want paint done, and a fourth that will be later, more near spring..

oh and im sending you a PM

im kind of digging a darker silver /gun metal with everything else blacked out..

i hate red, yellow, blue, green, and orange on baggers.. just looks too "i want to be seen"

looking for something more low key looking, kind of sinister..

thought about pearl white too with everything else blacked out.. ill add that to the options