help me with my GF breakup......that happened 5 days ago

crf69

You know -- love and lust is great and works for a while. you get it out of your system. but the question is, are you guys a good fit for each other (at this time in your life)? all the problems you listed which were in need of a solution since "day 30" alludes to the negative. There are lots of quality women out there. She too has to weigh the cost of moving to you. if the obvious answer hasnt naturally occured over the course of 6 months, move on friend. dont torture yourself on this.

If you guys arent in a place to make changes in your love life because of children -- id say that makes you the number one man in one "young lady's" life -- your daughter. Seriously, dont put the pussy on the pedestal. Someone should pat you on the back for not leaving your daughter.

• Upvote 2

You know -- love and lust is great and works for a while. you get it out of your system. but the question is, are you guys a good fit for each other (at this time in your life)? all the problems you listed which were in need of a solution since "day 30" alludes to the negative. There are lots of quality women out there. She too has to weigh the cost of moving to you. if the obvious answer hasnt naturally occured over the course of 6 months, move on friend. dont torture yourself on this.

If you guys arent in a place to make changes in your love life because of children -- id say that makes you the number one man in one "young lady's" life -- your daughter. Seriously, dont put the pussy on the pedestal. Someone should pat you on the back for not leaving your daughter.

oh hell no i would never not ever! you miss....fucking rock:bow: