restaurants worth riding to

cOoTeR

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traditions in Woodsfield,right in the middle of a lot of good roads...800,26 and 78.It's on the southwest corner of the square.

+1 for traditions, that is my home town.

The restaurant over in Beallsville, when you come up 556 from the river is pretty good too.

Cambridge....Park Circle Cafe (shameless plug) I work there on my days off slinging burgers. Signiature sandwich is the Fried Bologna, 1/2 lb circle burger, and the best wings in town.

Traditions in Woodsfield,right in the middle of a lot of good roads...800,26 and 78.It's on the southwest corner of the square.

the mcdonalds in woodsfield is good, there is a guy who always drives his sears lawn tractor to eat there

that wicked94s10 guy has never been to the tail of the dragon, let alone Fontana Village
jpeshek32 is full of Crap he might have pulled his pork at the front porch restaurant in west virginia
at least i have been there to pull my pork on the front porch
I have been there and even got a t-shirt did you get one when you went?
i dont buy t-shirts from west virginia, i got a sticker

As OR Turns. :nono:

+1 for traditions, that is my home town.

The restaurant over in Beallsville, when you come up 556 from the river is pretty good too.

Cambridge....Park Circle Cafe (shameless plug) I work there on my days off slinging burgers. Signiature sandwich is the Fried Bologna, 1/2 lb circle burger, and the ONLY wings in town.

:nono: Fixed that for you...

As OR Turns. :nono:

Noobs! Looks like they may do ok, if they interact with others that well, too! :D