Homeless man w/golden radio voice in Columbus, OH

eggs

Your not on my side you have no idea who I am sorry if I came at you with your so called hurtedness brah

iam on you're side and please watch you're hurtfulness meter when you come at me hardcore like that brah i almost pissed off as soon as i read it and unlike tuesdays i dont have my spare unders with me this time couldve been mad bad brah and just cuz i dont know you brah doesnt mean i cant be on youre side brah i two hate when stupid poor people get all full of famousness

Nope. They treat us like 7yr old chinese slaves at a nike plant.

that is NOT right.

and hey now, teaching children a good work ethic from a young age isn't "slavery"... it's more like... "good parenting". don't hate brah

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think multiple years of being homeless can be un-fucked with a lot of fame, and 2 weeks of rehab.

Put yourself in his place: You're there for 2 weeks, being told everything you know and do is wrong. At first you tolerate it, but a couple weeks in, you get pissed enough to say, "fuck this shit - I get it. drugs bad. love good. I'm out."

I would be surprised if he's leaving because he WANTS to give up on sobriety; he's just sick of being told what to do, and thinks he knows enough to do it on his own. (this happens every week on "the biggest loser," btw)

I don't think it's atypical for rehab to take more than one try.

doesnt sound like hes given up yet...he left rehab but supposedly still has work

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20461210,00.html

A family friend told UPI that Williams was disturbed by the sight of cameras at the Origins Recovery Center, by a medication regimen so heavy that "when he wasn't in [therapy] class, he was asleep," and by more interview requests from Dr. Phil McGraw, who had convinced him to enter rehab in the first place.

hard to tell what is going to happen to him from this point out...hopefully he keeps his act together and stays on his feet - although its starting to not look so good if he isnt getting any professional help.....hopefully he does right by himself and his family though, still hoping to see him succeed

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see anything wrong with being a functional alcoholic :p To me, that term has always been a bit of an oxymoron...

he's got work recording children's books. Great. Not collecting welfare, not begging on the street, (theoretically) paying taxes; and all while stimulating the economy by buying mass quantities of booze.

'Merica, FUCK YEAH!