Homeless man w/golden radio voice in Columbus, OH

eggs

You must have a sad life to worry about who I look down on and who I dont. And to answer your question I have never been happier, you could only wish to have lived half as good a life as I have

you dont even get it. i give up man, i hope you find your way in life, sad to see people with an outlook like yours, but i guess thats just how it is sometimes. best of luck to ya.

Yeah its not that I would wish ill things on people

:lol::lol::lol: ...whatever dude

first you think hes a piece of shit who doesnt deserve anything but to be on the streets

then you say he needs help, which goes exactly against him not deserving it

then you say people with criminal records dont deserve to have jobs

then you go against that also and start talking about your criminal friends who have jobs

then you talk about when this guy fails, hinting that you already know for a fact he will and you have no hope for him to have anything better

then after that, you make the comment i quoted you on

you flip flop back and forth more than a teenage girl

as for my comment in response to the comment of yours i quoted, that is what we all have been saying anyways. not one person, even myself, has said for sure that this guy is a different person and will be a positive member of society. we simply just said that we hope he does well and is actually able to turn his life around. nobody here has said anything to defend him and say he is definitely a different person; its too early to tell. but to condemn him and put him below you before he even has a chance to prove himself, is "wishing ill things" on him.

backpeddal moar bettar

first you think hes a piece of shit who doesnt deserve anything but to be on the streets

then you say he needs help, which goes exactly against him not deserving it

then you say people with criminal records dont deserve to have jobs

then you go against that also and start talking about your criminal friends who have jobs

then you talk about when this guy fails, hinting that you already know for a fact he will and you have no hope for him to have anything better

when I said he was scum its because he is the person he was before, he has not changed and he has already proved that by not getting help and still being a drunk

I did not say dont give anyone with a criminal record a job, I believe I had stated that he has outstanding warrents, I have friends that have been in trouble and they came clean, got help, and became productive members of society, something this man has not done

and as for me saying he will fail its because I knew he would and already is seeing how he has already been arrested for fighting with his daughter. Which ended up being because he is still drinking beer and consuming a bottle of vodka every night.

Damn its like I knew what I was talking about seeing as below is an article about them canceling his stuff till he gets help which he should have done in the first place

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2011/01/12/story-columbus-ted-williams-events-canceled.html?sid=102

You must have a sad life to worry about who I look down on and who I dont. And to answer your question I have never been happier, you could only wish to have lived half as good a life as I have

so... what you're saying is, you challenge him at all aspects of life?

pretty please?

Edited by jbot
  • Upvote 1

ok?

kinda sad how eager you are to wish this guy to fail though, you must live a pretty sad life yourself....does it make you feel better about yourself to look down at people?

so... what you're saying is, you challenge him at all aspects of life?

pretty please?

I just might be

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!

served.jpg

whys that

cuz brah, come on now! you TOTALLY served tbutera by challenging him at all aspects of life. I'm on YOUR side!

jbot you have not served anyone so piss off

and why do you say such things full of hurtedness? don't be so mad, brah. so much mad-ness.