Free tire pressure check kit

Casper

• 3 weeks later...
I have been receiving a ton of phone calls lately though. Don't remember if I put my number in there or not. Oh wait, that could just be the colletion companies. Carry on....

I kept getting calls, too. Then I paid up all the bills, and still getting calls. Finally answered (and there was someone actually there on the other end) yesterday, and it was Time Warner trying to upsell me to add their TV service. No thanks. You suck for TV in my area.

/rant

/ot

• 2 weeks later...

got an email today

Dear Valued Customers,

Thank you for registering in Hankook Tire's Be Safe… Air 'Em UP campaign. We came to the realization that among our overwhelming number of registrations, there were some non-authentic registrations. When we mailed out the air pressure check kits, we also received complaints from individuals that reported they had never even registered.

To filter out non-authentic registrations, we request your cooperation by sending your complete postal return address to us by E-mail.

If we do not hear back from you within 30 days from the date of this request, your registration will be classified as non-authentic and will be discarded.

We thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Name :

Address :

Email to : airemup@hankooktireusa.com

Hankook tire America Corp.