Ohio Riders Spring Dyno Day / April Ride and Eat 4/9/11

Casper

Where: Dynotune Motorsports

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=311+OPM+Companies+Drive+Galloway,+OH++43119&oe=utf-8&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Opm+Companies+Dr,+Galloway,+Franklin,+Ohio+43119&gl=us&z=16

When: 04-09-11 (Saturday) Hours to be announced.

Rain date: 04-10-11 (Sunday)

How much: $25.00 for two pulls. (As always $5.00 per bike goes back to support OR)

We'll probably be grilling.

More details to come soon.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135428976521657

PS: This is from this thread: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=71467

For the last 4 years I have had a dyno day in the spring for Ohio Riders. 2009 had an incredible turnout. 2010 was much smaller due to the weather being an issue in different parts of the state. I am seeing if there is still an interest in doing one before putting it on the calendar.

I know I had mentioned one in October as a thank you for the support in 2010. Originally this was going to be free. I did not give this as much thought as I should have because I wanted it to be for those who have supported me in the past and not for people who have never had never been to a dyno day.

So to make up for it I have a few ideas for 2011. The one idea I will share at this time is giving away a free dyno tuning session to someone who dynos this dyno day. They can either keep it for themselves, or sell/gift it to another member of OR. This is valued at $200.00. I am working on some other ideas as well. Once I have a game plan I will share it with the forum.

Date: 04-02-11 (Saturday) Hours to be announced.

Cost: $25.00 for two pulls. (As always $5.00 per bike goes back to support OR)

Will be giving away at least 1 free dyno tune to someone who dynos on this day.

Other ideas to follow.

Thoughts?

That's asking for a 20% increase lol

Yeah, all out of a little XR100 motor, with more money in it then what my 600RR is worth!!

http://www.teamquazzymoto.com/Bike%20Builds!.htm

This is what my motor should put out, now that I've got the proper tuned exhaust and aftermarket CDI/Ign for it this year! 18+ HP on a bike that is only 160lbs.. That equals a lot of fun!!

graph20nsf100-e.jpg

Make sure you bring your Ohio Riders card so we know you're official and not some random dude off the corner of Hudson Ave.

JK Newbs. We don't have cards. Yet.

Edited by jagr

If any NEO folks want to ride down with company just send me a PM. I'll forward you the route I plan on taking. Hint.. it won't involve I-71.

if it doesn't involve gravel or 6am and I'm available I'll be interested I'm sure

I promise no pre-sunrise departures' date=' but I can't be held to the 'no gravel' rule. How about, "I promise not to take you down a road that I know will have giant piles of gravel all over the place... on purpose."

"...this time." :D[/quote']

I can agree to these terms. Who knows what bike I'll have or bring at that point but whatever it is I don't want to leave brown stains on the damn seat :lol:

You mean so long as your not to hung over:rolleyes: still to far out to give an answer but it is on the calendar

well yeah that too but IP can attest to said last ride with him, I was hungover as shit that morning and still made it :p

I promise no pre-sunrise departures' date=' but I can't be held to the 'no gravel' rule. How about, "I promise not to take you down a road that I know will have giant piles of gravel all over the place... on purpose."

"...this time." :D[/quote']

i'll go with you if I can. not sure what bike i'll be taking, but we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...