Ohio Riders Spring Dyno Day / April Ride and Eat 4/9/11

Casper

I noticed the first post says "hours to be announced". Well, it's 3 days from now, WHAT ARE THE HOURS!? :p:nono:

If nick makes it out I will make an appearance.

That should get your PM box full of hate mail

Edited by shittygsxr

I noticed the first post says "hours to be announced". Well, it's 3 days from now, WHAT ARE THE HOURS!? :p:nono:

My plate is so full with work that I forgot about the details to this.

As far as a startup time I am thinking somewhere between 10:00 and 11:00. I have a race car coming in at 8:30 am to get some pulls before the dyno day. Car is going to be a bit of handful for it can make up to 3300hp at the crank with the boost turned up. Once the car is done I will start with the bikes. I am shooting for no later then 11:00 am startup for OR

So.. what happens if Saturday is rained out' date=' and the rain date is rained out? :dunno:[/quote']

yeah, weather looks iffy. rain on Saturday up my way and T-storm in cumblowus. Then t-storm on Sunday up here with sunny down there.

showers I can handle, but t-storms are not fun. Really need a dyno pull though after my winter projects.

IP, if you still are planning on going i'll keep you company, weather permitting.