Ohio Riders Spring Dyno Day / April Ride and Eat 4/9/11

Casper

41hp here

Thanks go out to Brian at Dyno tune for hosting the event.

My afr's were off last year and this year with cam2 my bike was a little lean but almost on par.

Yeah I wish we would have hooked the sensor up to check the a/f ratio on my bike. I didn't have the pairs system removed until after I got my tune done. I think I have some room for improvement. The stock numbers for my bike are around 152 HP and I only put out 149 today.

Thanks Brian for hosting this I had fun.

I still think we need name tags. Talked to a few new people and I have no idea who the hell they are.

OK - PhilS (me) is the ugly guy pilot with the really clean red Bandit that was on the Dyno. I was accused of using a couch cover while I ride to keep it clean!!! HA!!

I still think we need name tags. Talked to a few new people and I have no idea who the hell they are.

I left before you got there, but we talked about how you said your vag was equal opportunity employer like you said and how I said to post pictures of said VAG and you never did. We decided you're all talk. :bigfinger::p...:lol:

I pulled 176.4 and 103.6 tq. I was happy, but want more....more...MOOOOORE! :lol:

Had a good time guys and gals! Definitely gonna meet up with you all again this summer. I managed to stay dry on the return home trip, but the further north I went, the colder it got. Damn Ohio weather! Oh yeah, the little ZZR600 pulled a 100.9.

Good to here you made it home safe.

Just got home. Rode to a dinner engagement' date=' so I go to take a nap while the grill was doing its thing. Had a nice ride, albeit a tad cold. Put just under 380 miles on today. Almost got run down in Columbus a couple times. You guys are insane for riding anywhere near that city.[/quote']

Good to see that you made it. Nice to finally meet you too. I saw that ass-hat in the black car just casually move over about 8 inches from your front tire.

I got there at 1040am and left at 1245pm cuz of rain. I rode in a down pour from London to Dayton. :lol: Cold, wet,.........was interesting fo'sho.

That was surreal dude! I couldn't see shit.. but at least I didn't get swamped by some cage coming the other way. :cry: Well my leather is now clean. Great time!

I was the guy with the black cbr with flames. You commented on liking my exhaust. :)

That was surreal dude! I couldn't see shit.. but at least I didn't get swamped by some cage coming the other way. :cry: Well my leather is now clean. Great time!

Yeah, that just added insult to injury. :lol: Felt like a tsunami hit my ass. That car sprayed a huge wall of water at 60mph all over me..haha. My first reaction was yelling "fucker" inside my helmet. :lol:

oh yea and thanks a ton Brian for putting this on. If it wasn't for this event I wouldn't have had a blast of a ride down as well as being extremely impressed with almost hitting the 100HP mark on a bone stock VFR!

OK - PhilS (me) is the ugly guy pilot with the really clean red Bandit that was on the Dyno. I was accused of using a couch cover while I ride to keep it clean!!! HA!!

Good to know. Your bike did look like it just rolled out of the show room. Very very clean:bow:

I left before you got there, but we talked about how you said your vag was equal opportunity employer like you said and how I said to post pictures of said VAG and you never did. We decided you're all talk. :bigfinger::p...:lol:

you were probably one of people I passed on my way in, dick. If you say the pics your head would spontaneously implode, along the same lines as madusa and turning to stone.

I was the guy with the black cbr with flames. You commented on liking my exhaust. :)

ooooooooooooo..... HI! you have a purdy hole on your back end :D

I was in my durango, I was smart and checked the radar. I passed one group of 3, jst2fst was with them, then as I was pulling onto DTM street there was another group leaving

Nope, and I wouldn't have showed to any motorcycle event without a bike; that's just female bus driver type shit there. Now if it was just a gathering and not an event for bikes...sure I'd rock a 4-wheeler.

sooo, what was with everyone leaving early? Only the cool kids were left by the time I showed up.

What he said below. We all can't hover around cbus on a daily basis.

Some of us live 200 miles away. :dunno:
Edited by NinjaNick