New Kentucky Law?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

money saved from denying gov assistance to crackheads who milk it for 20+ years

People who milk the system aren't usually crack heads. They are people who know what the limitations on income restrictions are. So they stay under it to qualify. Most of whom have learned to work the system from the previous generation.

People who milk the system aren't usually crack heads. They are people who know what the limitations on income restrictions are. So they stay under it to qualify. Most of whom have learned to work the system from the previous generation.

There's no ambition like the ambition of the poor to stay poor. Gotta stay under that ceiling...

We have to follow the rules of our employers to earn our paycheck so why cant the "less fortunate" follow a couple of rules to receive theirs. It is only fair and the whole liberal shit got old a long time ago. Watch some old tv shows, same shit different decade.

ill agree with this...i know a guy who makes $50k a year and is on section 8 and food stamps ....i think he pays like $8 a month for his house (not apartment, he actually has a house)....his wife is unemployed so she gets her assistance too...and they have three kids (only one of them is his, the other two have two different dads also)

Casey isnt lying on that one. I dont know how many times I have heard stories from the Deputies going to a gov assistance housing on a call to see huge flat panel tvs, ps3, xbox's, Ipod etc.

Awesome, that money is going right back into the economy and into the pockets of big business... who says the gov't is anti-business? :D

ill agree with this...i know a guy who makes $50k a year and is on section 8 and food stamps ....i think he pays like $8 a month for his house (not apartment, he actually has a house)....his wife is unemployed so she gets her assistance too...and they have three kids (only one of them is his, the other two have two different dads also)

They are probably committing welfare fraud. What you described is 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.

Eligibility is based on Household income, household resources, and family size.

They are probably committing welfare fraud.

Eligibility is based on Household income, household resources, and family size.

usually the case is the women gets section 8 and other assistance and she neglects to tell anyone that her employed boyfriend lives with her. Hence lower marriage rates and higher Baby Mama rates in lower income households.

usually the case is the women gets section 8 and other assistance and she neglects to tell anyone that her employed boyfriend lives with her. Hence lower marriage rates and higher Baby Mama rates in lower income households.

theyre married - but both are "unemployed"

x eleventy billion

+1

What about mai ritez!??!?!!?

LMAO :lol:

nobody is forcing them to take anything - they have the right to refuse the drug.

gov assistance should be a privilege' date=' not a right - if they want assistance, they can take the drug, if they dont want to take the drug then nobody is making them.[/quote']

Fucking aye right!!

Casey isnt lying on that one. I dont know how many times I have heard stories from the Deputies going to a gov assistance housing on a call to see huge flat panel tvs, ps3, xbox's, Ipod etc.

Not to mention their sweet fucking rides..:nono:

rep to KY and the not just the jelly :ky:

Edited by eggs