Eye doctor appointment today...

Beegreenstrings

cheese and rice I cant see a damn thing... Eyes are dilated and hurt like a bitch!

F'in bullshit! Need glasses for my computer work and engineering job along with the reading... BS!

Kept getting headaches at our new office as the day would wear on... Start at 7am and by 12 I would have a killer headache. When the migraines (spelling) started again... I had to do something...

Tada... A new pair of glasses. :nono:

cheese and rice I cant see a damn thing... Eyes are dilated and hurt like a bitch!

F'in bullshit! Need glasses for my computer work and engineering job along with the reading... BS!

God damn i have almost same problem:(:( if i didn't use computer couple of days i feel much better :)

Next week going to Doctor

This guy was cool. He got me in and out pretty quick... The 15 minute wait for the pupil dilation sucked. Everything just kept getting brighter and brighter... I cant stand bright lights as it is... Hate driving at night. Those damn people that have those blue bulbs. Anything that looks like a flouresent light sets me off.

Adornettos in Zanesville. Got me in and out in 25+/- minutes. Even after picking out glasses.

Your avatar change messed me up trying to remember who you are. :lol: I was expecting the guy laying down with the gun. When I didn't see it I thought you were someone different.

i think of sapphy every time i catch your avatar out of the corner of my eye as im reading threads :lol:

• 2 weeks later...