nice sale on S&W bodyguard 380

Steve Butters

:nono: As mentioned before you can get them at Vances or Buckeye Outdoors for $349.99. NOOB!! Damn boy do some looking around before you F up the forums with crap.

:nono: As mentioned before you can get them at Vances or Buckeye Outdoors for $349.99. NOOB!! Damn boy do some looking around before you F up the forums with crap.

Gander Mountain will price match them, and they give you free stuff. FYI.

Since Gander Mountain is like five minutes from my house, I prefer going there. Plus the guys in the guns at the 256 store are awesome.

Gander Mountain will price match them, and they give you free stuff. FYI.

Since Gander Mountain is like five minutes from my house, I prefer going there. Plus the guys in the guns at the 256 store are awesome.

agreed. saw it for sale at a place much better than vances, so i posted it...seemed like an alright deal to me!

and yes they do price match, you dont wait 2 hours in line to get treated like "customer number 16", and its not located in the ghetto lol

thats why you go to buckeye outdoors.

yep, actually I think I had the best customer service from on the of the guys down there when the wife was looking for a smaller pistol. He said she was his next customer and would show her whatever she wanted to see no matter how long it took. Buckeye Outdoors > Vances. Although, I didn't know Gander price matched. Casper the only reason they gave you free stuff is because you were on your knees, be honest.

yep, actually I think I had the best customer service from on the of the guys down there when the wife was looking for a smaller pistol. He said she was his next customer and would show her whatever she wanted to see no matter how long it took. Buckeye Outdoors > Vances. Although, I didn't know Gander price matched. Casper the only reason they gave you free stuff is because you were on your knees, be honest.

ill have to swing by there next time...i went to vances and it was so bad i actually left before they called my number and drove to gander even though the shotgun was priced $30 more (before i knew they price match)

When the XDs first came out as "Springfield", gander on 256 had two in the case. Both 9mm, both standard size. One was $429 and one was $479. I asked what the difference was and the reply was "this one comes with the 'free' XD gear.":wtf:

I bought this gun at Vances around Christmas time for $349.... Not a bad gun, a little hard on the hands when shooting but I think it's a nice carry. I can't complain...

EDIT: Plus the guy that sold it to me rides... Told him about the site here :D