Best way to post photos?

jschaf

What's the best way to post a photo. I tried to post up a photo of my dogs yesterday & apparently it didn't work. I can see them on the post but others can't. I uploaded them into an "album" & supposedly transferred them to the post. If you would be so kind to the ignorant please advise. Thanks.

What's the best way to post a photo. I tried to post up a photo of my dogs yesterday & apparently it didn't work. I can see them on the post but others can't. I uploaded them into an "album" & supposedly transferred them to the post. If you would be so kind to the ignorant please advise. Thanks.

www.photobucket.com

bikepics, photobucket, flicker, photo album here, facebook, whatever. You see the picture you want, right click, copy image location, go to where you want to post it, click reply, click the embed image icon, right click paste, click ok, post reply and done.

I'm the type of person who finds something that works and resists change. I've been using www.tinypic.com for probably over a decade.

yup. that site is the shit b/c its quick and easy an you dont have to sign up or anything.

if you want to organize your photos in albums and stuff, then photobucket would be better tho.

You have the album set to private. Sending you a PM.