WTB: 07+ Street/Track bike

Bad324

• 2 weeks later...
Bad,

I can get you a 08 GSXR600 for $5800. Original white/silver paint scheme. Full yoshi exhaust and pc3 custom tune. 6XXX miles.

That is a decent price considering I just sold my 07 R6 for $5500 a couple months ago, but I'm sure he could do a little better on price. I picked up the same 08 GSXR600 with 1100 miles on it for $4800 last year.

That is a decent price considering I just sold my 07 R6 for $5500 a couple months ago, but I'm sure he could do a little better on price. I picked up the same 08 GSXR600 with 1100 miles on it for $4800 last year.

sell me yours for that :D

sell me yours for that :D

Sorry, I'm gonna enjoy mine a little bit this year :D. I only got to take it on one trip trough the valley last season before the weather turned. I still need to get it legal too, I haven't transferred the title yet and I've been running the R6 plates on it.

Sorry, I'm gonna enjoy mine a little bit this year :D. I only got to take it on one trip trough the valley last season before the weather turned. I still need to get it legal too, I haven't transferred the title yet and I've been running the R6 plates on it.

ok fiiiiiiiiiiine....but pass the next deal you find on to me :)

• 2 weeks later...

i dunno, i feel pretty shitty about myself every time i get passed with utter impunity by SV650 riders at any given track (so, regularly. lol), or getting LAPPED by a fucking 250 2-stroker at grattan.

anyway, i think it's ok to want fancy shiny new-ish bikes. fast people will go fast on anything. i'll always be slow on my more than capable and trusty 600rr, but i wouldn't turn down a newer bike if I was given the chance to not be such a cheap bastard.

• 1 month later...

2005 ZX6-R Attack Kawasaki. $5000.00

I know I don't have but a couple of posts here but. I've sold pletty of thing on the wera site and on ebay and the like. I've been riding bikes for a long time and been doing track days for the last 5 years. I'm know pretty well by all the staff at the Mid Ohio PTR school. This is a link to the bike I have for sale. Take a look and let me know if you might be interested. Oh by the way. This bike is pretty race ready. Turn key and go.

Thanks,

Phil

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2005-kawasaki-zx6r-636-attack-kawasaki-replica

Edited by Nicky69
Update with more complete information