Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Damn looks like I'm the only bike he didn't get. That sucks must mean I was to fast for the camera. Oh well maybe next time

I saw my shots - some look kinda cool. I too thought I was way further off than I was. Here is a decent shot.......I may buy the download for $7.

Not to start a firestorm or anything, but I also heard that I was a little slower in the corners but the Bandit was real strong in the straights so some couldnt pass me.........sorry. First track day. Sucks not having mirrors!!!!

http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/detailfs?userid={844AFCF1-49CD-4347-94F7-E6FE49A7E847}&ndx=20&slideshow=0&AlbumId={49479103-9CEA-43C0-B846-10C766EC6B30}&GroupId={F905B337-8D58-4196-A76E-D8E392812744}&screenheight=800

Track was soaked most of the day, I m sure some of the Int and Adv did but I know I didn't was told was close and positioning was good by the instructor Ray(super nice guy), but Im not concerned about that. been there done that, it's fun to talk about but doesn't really matter.

anyone get knee down? looks like a pretty high speed track from the video

everything except T13 is pretty quick. Done right, average speed is over 100mph each lap.

The only place I have trouble putting a knee down is T4. That's a combination of me being a pussy in left-hand turns, and the fact that it's got a LOT of camber.

Knee is on the ground for a looong time in the carousel, unless you pick it up to preserve puck life.