Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Hi ya'll

I've been talking with the owner of Motoseries (Todd) and I've been trying to get our little group here a discounted day at Nelson Ledges. Here is the link to Motoseries website: www.motoseries.com

Since I am such a smooth talker and don't have a gag reflex, I got him to give us almost a 20% discount for April and May. I've made a separate thread for April.

So, what that means is he will give us $20 off for the Saturday, May 14th 2011 track day event. But we have to get at least something like 10 people to get this to work. If we can get more people, we can get an even better discount... so the more the merrier.

If you're interested, post up here. I'll be there already to harass some people that need harassing. If you KNOW you want to go, go to the site, and sign up the the date with code: ohride11

Any questions, I can try to help as much as I can. There are others here that have been to Nelson quite a few times that will chime in.

You know you want to see me in my panda leathers riding the ugly bumblebee looking bike around the track.

NOTE: I am asking that you keep this thread related to the track day event and whether you want in or not. I will give a run down of the track and track day org as objectively as possible later in the thread when I get time. If you have a deep seeded hatred for Motoseries or Nelson for whatever reason, take it to another thread (I will be asking mods for help on this). This thread is to get people on the track, and have some fun, and do it without breaking the bank.

Edited by jbot

starting a list to keep track of who is in and who is maybe in.

feel free to copy + paste then, add, delete, modify your status, bitch out, etc:

ballers (ie, confirmed in)

jbot

blue025635235546

apch8r

mykill

madcat

2wheeler

JCMathis

pending:

hutch - pretty much counted in

ducati guy - probably in, wants to go fast

Edited by jbot
who is.... TOMCAT lol

Do they want us to go ahead and pay now? Funds are available so this might be one to fork over before I spend them lol. Tried the suit on today, fit like a glove, just gotta have some help getting it over/off the shoulders, other than that it is money. RC1 is a nasty suit, and much nicer than my Trigger was.

Also installed my keyless fuel cap I got from mjmotogear.com They custom CNC them and they even come with the adjustable fuel pressure release valve(hex bolt into tank), and he said he has them on his bikes and don't leak.

Only spare parts I m waiting on now are my key and clutch lever, then I've got spares of everything besides a motor and frame :)