Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Shit was siiiick I the afternoon. Sun and dry track and open throttles!LOVED my first track day. Definitely one of the best riding experiences. Thanks to all the guys that helped out. Dayton crew definitely enjoyed it

Ended up being a good day track really isn't that bad. Didn't have a lot of time for pics being in instructional group. But did gopro last session will work on it later. Saw a lot others with gopro hope to see some video

Had a great time today at the track. This morning sucked with the rain, rear was all over the place in the first session then the long delay but once the track started drying out it was awesome.

Had a great time today at the track. This morning sucked with the rain, rear was all over the place in the first session then the long delay but once the track started drying out it was awesome.

sorry we couldn't hang out much they sure didn't give us much time between runs

Ended up being a good day track really isn't that bad. Didn't have a lot of time for pics being in instructional group. But did gopro last session will work on it later. Saw a lot others with gopro hope to see some video

Nice. Cant wait to see the video. I really need to get me one of those.

Sounds like it ended up being a pretty decent day for you guys. I'm still pretty disappointed that I couldn't make it today. If my LH rearset wouldn't have been broken I would have been there.

Sounds like it ended up being a pretty decent day for you guys. I'm still pretty disappointed that I couldn't make it today. If my LH rearset wouldn't have been broken I would have been there.

Talk to Todd let him know what happened and see what they can do for you. You definitely need to get to one of these on a dry day. Its :bow:

Talk to Todd let him know what happened and see what they can do for you. You definitely need to get to one of these on a dry day. Its :bow:

I called about 7:30 this morning or so and left him a message letting him know what had happened because I had just talked to him on Friday morning. I told him that I know the site says no refunds but that I was hoping that I might be able to get a credit for another trackday or partial refund or something but if not I understood. The part that sucks is that he told me I could just pay at the track but he would leave up online registration for a little while so I could just register online so I didn't have paperwork to do at the track. If I would have just waited to pay at the track.

I had a good time. It was great meeting everyone. The novice class gave great feedback and spent how ever much time you needed to get you to the next level. I will be back and hope to get a rain free day. Thanks to all for their time