max power

Installed the Rizomas too.

Before:

IMG_1535.jpg?t=1299392566

IMG_1538.jpg?t=1299392566

After:

IMG_1542.jpg?t=1299392566

IMG_1541.jpg?t=1299392566

Getting the tires installed is next on the list. Then maybe handlebars and braided brake lines, a tinted screen, PC all the silver stuff black, AIS block off plates....I guess Im getting into next winters stuff.

Many thanks to our fearless leader.

Thanks guys.

Is that all you or a kit. Either way, big ups. Way better than that stock contraption! Good and bright, too.

Its a $35 bracket from Fleabay that (of course) had to be engineered to work. Fortunately I had help from an excellent enginerd. :D Add Rizoma sexiness and a strip of trick white Auto Zone l.e.d.s and voila!

Looks great....make sure to check your battery this year.....jus sayin. :D

I am actually looking for an affordable gel battery for it since the battery I got at Wally world during last years emergency situation is a regular acid battery and it lays on its side. Kinda worried about it leaking.

Edited by max power

Damn! Lookin' good man, do you have a part number on indicators/mounting hardware for them?

Got the Rizomas from PJ's

http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=59&products_id=642

The FE is No-Mar brand off fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-FZ1-FZ-1-2006-10-Tidy-tail-Fender-Eliminator-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a5aac0f00QQitemZ250629328640QQptZMotorsQ5fAutomotiveQ5fTools

Cheap and sturdy. It did require some minor engineering, but it isnt a $100 license plate bracket. :rolleyes: Knocked about (Im guessing) 6 lbs off the bike.

when I read the post name I thought this was going a totally different direction...:lol:

Oh yeah, I got my taint waxed too! :metal: