Its going to be in the mid 60s tomorrow

junkyardjeff

oh for sure, one of these weekends I'll be free and not hungover as shit to actually wanna move off my couch :lol:

As long as we have decent weather I'm riding. The ride to work was ok and a quick commute compared to my cage.

As long as we have decent weather I'm riding. The ride to work was ok and a quick commute compared to my cage.

nice! My commute sucks so I rarely ever ride to work. 45miles oh highway...one way :( I only ride to work when I decide to hit the local good roads around the lake and such

Sitting here at work waiting for 4pm. My last day at this company is tomorrow and I've got everythign squared away already. New company Monday morning - gonna cage it for a couple of days until I figure out how much gear they need me to haul back and forth.

Plus, helmet hair is not a good first impression. :-/

Columbus weather for Friday:

54F low to 66F high

21% chance of T-storm of .01" rain (avg) , early before noon

A must ride day

So nice I should ride twice or more

I do that some times

The ride to work is so much fun

I turn around and go back and do it again

We did about 80 miles..rode up to loudenville-perrysville and stopped for dinner at a local dive..nice little trip, the road were fairly clean..ride to work again tommorrow and come home and put my new chain and sprocket on that came in the mail today..SWEET!!!

was 62 pretty much the entire time I was out...a nice 80miles to start the year off right

I was shocked the roads I hit in the valley weren't as shitty as I had imagined they were going to be