bachelor party ideas

Meanie

I needs some advise on what to do here is the current plan.

The Tilted Kilt for dinner

a bar downtown

strip bar

One of the guys has everything planned out, however he is the youngest and still single (he goes to college bars and tries to pick up women). The rest of us are either married or in a relationship long enough that it feels like marriage. The guy who is getting married doesn't go out to bars too often anymore and when we did it was never downtown. So we are looking for a decent bar with good music, with adults to kill some time between dinner and titties. The bachelor is into 80s 90s and country. I don't get out to bars much so I need some input, we'd like to keep it on the North side around Polaris/Gahanna/Sawmill areas.

Well winking lizard is an obvious choice. I have herd gallos off of bethal is pretty good. If you do end up down down novaks, char bar, and R bar aren't bad. Big Bang ( dueling pianos) is a lot of fun but can get really loud. If you are looking to do an all day thing, depending on the time of year, a gold outing before hand is always a good choice.

park street TAVERN is a cool place to go to. its on the corner of park and spruce, across the street from bar louie. they always have good music in there, and its a cool crowd too... not full of popped collar douchebags. great beer selection too.

also another +1 for char bar too. get a long island iced tea there. they are huge and full of booze.

Well winking lizard is an obvious choice. I have herd gallos off of bethal is pretty good. If you do end up down down novaks, char bar, and R bar aren't bad. Big Bang ( dueling pianos) is a lot of fun but can get really loud. If you are looking to do an all day thing, depending on the time of year, a gold outing before hand is always a good choice.

Are you a sheep? If so you need to watch out for those boys from the DTC, I have heard they do naughty things to the dirty end of sheep.

seriously thanks for the info, we are doing this next Saturday.

I always enjoy Betty's in the Short North. It sure beats Brothers, Garage Bar, and all those other shitty downtown places.

garage bar is ok. they have yuengling on tap.

dude, Claddagh Irish pub in the brewery district... SOOOO many beers on tap to get you wrecked!! then Hookers n blow, and the strip club down High st sez No fat chicks on the sign ... House of Babes I think is the name... FUNNY stuff there..

We are going to a strip club on Sawmill cause one of the guys knows a waitress that is going to get all of us in for free, and hook us up on drink prices and whatever else she can do. After having the vasectomy on Friday I'm not real excited about the strip club. I'll probably have to slap some bitches.

We are going to a strip club on Sawmill cause one of the guys knows a waitress that is going to get all of us in for free, and hook us up on drink prices and whatever else she can do. After having the vasectomy on Friday I'm not real excited about the strip club. I'll probably have to slap some bitches.

you won't have the nuts to slap a hoe!!! Literally!!:D

it amazes me in my recent experiences how lucky I am to have the hustler club in cleveland. Everyone I've ever had go with from out of town says its the best club they've been to short of vegas. Its basically brand new and a majority of the girls on the A, A- and B teams are pretty hot.

On that note, defintely make sure to make mention its a bachelor party. Some places will cut you drink specials or even dance specials