My love, my must have, my future! (bike)

NinjaNick

so far, we have:

HP2 is the same bike, no wait, the source of, no wait, completely different bike from the bike being discussed

Old LBTS gsxr 750 handling being compared favorably to a S1000RR with top notch suspension components and innovative traction control

Old LBTS squid bike 750 top speed being compared favorably to a S1000RR

Possible challenge at all aspects of life: 98 gsxr 750 takes all comers

Will own a S1000RR, just not this year, brah

any more gems for us?

• Upvote 3

Just because you aren't up to the challenge of all things in life you don't have to act like a snarky fucktard. For one thing you ride a want to be Harley that everyone knows is slow and the KTM while it may handle well is no match for a GSXR. You should go sit in the corner while the big boys are playing.

• Upvote 1

Just because you aren't up to the challenge of all things in life you don't have to act like a snarky fucktard. For one thing you ride a want to be Harley that everyone knows is slow and the KTM while it may handle well is no match for a GSXR. You should go sit in the corner while the big boys are playing.

I sold the buell so I could full motard. My KTM can go 186mph easily... well, my civilian Starlane GPS lap timer says 112, but my speedo is dead accurate and it said 186. Just look at it, it says 186 right now, as I sit here at my computer, typing this.

Anyways, I dust 2008 CBR1KRR's all fucking day cause this article I read about a CBR250R (it's the same fucking thing, or I think the 1KRR's are based off of them... ah, hell, it's all CBR, am i right?!!1!1!) said they only go 93mph. especially when black dudes named tod with asian fro's and small asian hands try to be frontin'.

• Upvote 3

I read this ENTIRE thread and all I could think of was how I feel my Hayabusa lacking in power -- 67hp just isn't enough for me. Wait, that's wrong, that's what the SV650 puts out, which is basically the bike that spawned the Hayabusa, so my bike might only have 97-98hp. I don't know I've never dynoed it.

But, I want to ask you guys, if I'm deciding between a SRAD GSXR 750, or a BMW S1000RR. Please, further convince me. I need to perfect bike to challenge all comers when I head out to all the bike nights. It needs to look the fastest and rev the loudest.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

You Have to check out the new ZX10 v. Beemer. The review I read puts the Bad Zed on top for the street, and you won't need to change your user ID - bonus!

They site better electronics and traction control. They actually tested in run-off (sand, gravel and the like in the apex's of Cali twisties) ,after heavy rains.

And It looks better! Not that you can made a bad choice between the two...

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/motorbikes/sportmotorbikes/2749981/BMW-HP2-Sport-Question-of-sport.html

I'm not knocking it, and the review I had read was out of date so don't beat me up too bad, I really love this bike as well.

But the article states that it is lacking in super sport standards. Top speed shows at 140, my 750 GSX-r was clocked at Pensacola speedway at 187. Wouldn't you expect a 1000 to push above that being of the BMW bloodline?

I love the bike, I just think they need to put the horsepower on steroids for a couple months!

this link is for a hp2 sport, not the s1000rr