Need Parking Lot Suggestion

PhilS

270 and Cleveland? I work there too. We should arrange a ride-to-work/lunch deal... but that's another thread. Good on getting the parking lot!

I'm on Schrock, just west of Cleveland. A few of us have talked about getting together a weekly lunch thing, we'll have to get the ball a rollin' on it! I will be riding pretty much any day that the low is above about 38, and that it's not going to rain on the way in to work!

Maybe you can talk them into providing access to the bathrooms?:rolleyes:

The building is almost always unlocked as there is always something going on there so that should not be a problem. It is way more than just a Church, they have numerous conferences and meetings there as well as run a school there even viewing parties for big games and such so I'm certain the bathrooms will be available.

Maybe you can talk them into providing access to the bathrooms?:rolleyes:

They said if we did that then there would be a building rental charge. We are opting to not rent a building since facilities are close at hand with McDonalds across the street.

They said if we did that then there would be a building rental charge. We are opting to not rent a building since facilities are close at hand with McDonalds across the street.

would jesus charge to use the bathroom? :rolleyes:

would jesus charge to use the bathroom? :rolleyes:

Why of course not! But, we're just using the lot....and I was there today. It's huge! Like 1000RRRIDER said, the building is usually open, so.........

"Any Whay"...........more details to come.

Why of course not! But, we're just using the lot....and I was there today. It's huge! Like 1000RRRIDER said, the building is usually open, so.........

"Any Whay"...........more details to come.

You were there and didn't let me know? You could have bought my lunch for me, since I work near there! :lol: I was actually going to drive past there at lunch time, but I didn't.