Pics- Girls n Bikes

SPDLR

The girl never materialized....:eek:

I said the pictures on the bike didnt ;)

I'm sure I have more random ones from the boat and jet skiing but nothing that looks as good as that one

its not my bike but it is a girl i know! Her and my other friend were supposed to do pics with my bikes last summer but it never materialized :(

28260_10150220610265253_717370252_13190205_5249463_n.jpg

Does she have daddy issues??

Does she have daddy issues??

why else would i hang out with her? :D

she also has divorce issues and attention whore issues. Thats what I call a 28 year old trifecta...and yes shes 28 in that picture

way too skinny and flat...would definitely need alcohol for that one

the boobs are nicer than that picture makes em appear. My friend who was with us on the lake with her agreed. But I love me them skinny chicks!

So no ass...or a handful of awesome!? Which one? Booty pics of said girl help. ;)

no ass, I haz none and she of course has nothing good on facebook. I swear there were more of her on that bike but she doesnt have em on facebook either

Dis greatly saddens me. :nono:

tell me about it. I've really only known her about a year or so otherwise I'd attempt my usual BS to get more good pictures. Plus if my on and off girl found out she'd throw a fit, she still holds a grudge over the lap dance girl in said picture gave me that was going to have a happy until I was cock blocked by said 2nd girl

tell me about it. I've really only known her about a year or so otherwise I'd attempt my usual BS to get more good pictures. Plus if my on and off girl found out she'd throw a fit, she still holds a grudge over the lap dance girl in said picture gave me that was going to have a happy until I was cock blocked by said 2nd girl

On and off girl, a fuck buddy...or was she a gf at one time?