Pics- Girls n Bikes

SPDLR

Lets see some pics of hot girls on bikes.. or fuck it, in close proximity to bikes.:D

Must be your actual bike in the pic, or (so everyone can participate) a pic with your make and model. Must state your a wannabe and openly degrade yourself.

Smack? I dont start it off, I start Threat. You were the one to start it off... not start shit.

:wtf: Its a thread, not a threat. As for the rest of that, no comprende.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkpTw2hQnEYJn5dkTuVT5Lz92GWRzPS_CT6p50lDmp3J_QKGGn&t=1

You dont come on here telling people to post up picks of girls on their bikes if your not going to post up some yourself. Lets see your girlfriend half nekkid on your bike....or your mom.

• Upvote 4

You dont come on here telling people to post up picks of girls on their bikes if your not going to post up some yourself. Lets see your girlfriend half nekkid on your bike....or your mom.

He shoots and scores.....:bow:

The initial post is like asking someone if they want to get high and then asking them to put out.

Edited by cmh_sprint
  • Upvote 1

Take your meds dude. Who the fuck takes something literally to the point of turning a good thing bad. Your a real treat. Btw I dont have any pics of my mom on my bike but guess what?...

Edited by SPDLR

Well this thread went well. Cant believe im going to explain what i was saying but I guess I have to...I started the thread, i didnt think it was a golden rule to have to post OR "start off" the subject at hand. I figured a poster can submit an idea for a thread and the repliers will fall inline. Was it the subject that was too guarded? Maybe, i can see that... Or that the newb was just gonna get fucked with..Thats fine. I was gonna post, i started it but didnt think it had to be immediately or id be crucified.

Edited by SPDLR

Well this thread went well. Cant believe im going to explain what i was saying but I guess I have to...I started the thread, i didnt think it was a golden rule to have to post OR "start off" the subject at hand. I figured a poster can submit an idea for a thread and the repliers will fall inline. Was it the subject that was too guarded? Maybe, i can see that... Or that the newb was just gonna get fucked with..Thats fine. I was gonna post, i started it but didnt think it had to be immediately or id be crucified.

or you take shit to serious man... OR is a bunch as ass hats and douche nozzles... didnt ya know?!

were all 100% serious about everything we say!