Pics- Girls n Bikes

SPDLR

or you take shit to serious man... OR is a bunch as ass hats and douche nozzles... didnt ya know?!

were all 100% serious about everything we say!

:nono: Oh how I know ;)

IBTL!! :popcorn:

That's a Hooters girl on my wife's bike' date=' my bike is the next one over.

[img']http://www.ohioriders.net/picture.php?albumid=503&pictureid=12135

See... At least Dave knows how to follow directions & post a pic of his actual bike

C'mon people... If a guy with a brain aneurysm, anger mgmt issues, & green skin can do it... So can you the_hulk_green.gif

Love you long time David Banner kiss.gif

Edited by Fonzie

See... At least Dave knows how to follow directions & post a pic of his actual bike

C'mon people... If a guy with a brain aneurysm, anger mgmt issues, & green skin can do it... So can you the_hulk_green.gif

Love you long time David Banner kiss.gif

Thanks for makin me laugh Fonz, much appreciated right now :p

OK, I'll start.....

brooksy.jpg

Heather-Alternative.jpg

Heather_BST_Brocks2.jpg

Heather_Home_Page.jpg

Heather_WOW_800.jpg

HeatherPoster09.jpg

Heather is the bestest EVER! :woo: So I'm going to quote those pics!

IBTL!! :popcorn:

That's a Hooters girl on my wife's bike' date=' my bike is the next one over.

[img']http://www.ohioriders.net/picture.php?albumid=503&pictureid=12135

I can't tell if she is good looking or not because those BUG EYED glasses cover her whole face. Girls that where big ass glasses are the female version of douchebags. :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHPoYJtUzlry6JWyfi8ed9wDQzGhuuTO2Wszv9Y1DVCcfvkvYoyA

• Upvote 1

Well this thread went well. Cant believe im going to explain what i was saying but I guess I have to...I started the thread, i didnt think it was a golden rule to have to post OR "start off" the subject at hand. I figured a poster can submit an idea for a thread and the repliers will fall inline. Was it the subject that was too guarded? Maybe, i can see that... Or that the newb was just gonna get fucked with..Thats fine. I was gonna post, i started it but didnt think it had to be immediately or id be crucified.

TITS or GTFO:D NOW DAMMIT!!!:lol:

I heart OR and the newbs and the people who mess with the newbs. and I heart Max power in a total non homo sorta way.
we know you like to fondle his muffin top while mounting him from behind...:D it is nice by the way!...:lol:

we know you like to fondle his muffin top while mounting him from behind...:D it is nice by the way!...:lol:

Damn Moose, that was supergay. And I don't have a muffintop.......okay, that's a lie, but I do have a perfect 12 pack....of beerbelly.

Well this thread went well. Cant believe im going to explain what i was saying but I guess I have to...I started the thread, i didnt think it was a golden rule to have to post OR "start off" the subject at hand. I figured a poster can submit an idea for a thread and the repliers will fall inline. Was it the subject that was too guarded? Maybe, i can see that... Or that the newb was just gonna get fucked with..Thats fine. I was gonna post, i started it but didnt think it had to be immediately or id be crucified.

You could totally save yourself and just post up lots of hot chicks on and or near bikes but no...you just keep on bein so serious. :nono: